20. Baseball.

Next Morning.

Stormy weather appeared above Forks.

The dark grey sky covered the sky and the sound of rumbling echoed in the distance.

In the Cullens Residence.

''Baseball!'' Alice cheerfully said. She was wearing a blue-colored cap with a white vest and black-colored pants.

Edythe grinned and hugged her, ''We will win today!''

''Hmph, of course we will!'' Alice said while her hands were on her waist.

Edythe was wearing a white-colored cap with a blue vest and black-colored pants, which made her thighs look more appealing.

Rosalie was also looking more energetic than usual. She was wearing a blue-colored cap, blue-colored vest, and white pants.

Carlisle and Esme looked energetic as well. They rarely have anything to do, and when it's a thunderstorm, it is perfect weather to play baseball.

Edward entered the room— he was wearing a blue jacket and black-colored pants.

''Bella is coming as well, so... Please act properly, Rosalie.'' Edward looked at Rosalie with narrowed eyes.

Rosalie snorted.

Emmett showed thumbs up, ''I will keep her in check.''

Edward nodded and looked at Alice, ''Alice, can I have a word?''

Alice turned her head and nodded.

She cheerfully followed Edward towards the yard where his car was waiting.

''What is it?'' Alice asked while hopping behind Edward.

Edward opened his car's door and said, ''How do you keep in control?''

''Excuse me?'' Alice tilted her head.

''With Jack... How do you stay in control with him?''

''Oh...''

Alice was twirling her fingers and said, ''I-It's not easy... Like yesterday, I wanted to rip his clothes off and have my way with him...''

''Alright!'' Edward shouted, ''Too much information.''

Alice shrugged, ''I keep thinking that he might hate me if I lose control— that is enough for me to stay sane.''

Edward looked thoughtful and nodded, ''Thanks...''

''No problem!'' Alice cheerfully said and returned to the house.

Edward entered the car and kept thinking about yesterday night.

He spent time with Bella in her room, and he almost lost control.

*Vroom*

Edward saw a familiar-looking black-haired young man coming with his motorcycle.

Jack parked his motorcycle 5 meters away from Edward's car.

Edward nodded and started driving towards Bella's house.

Jack nodded and entered the house.

''Jacky!'' Alice instantly hugged Jack's body like she was a koala hugging a tree.

''Catch,'' Emmett said and threw a blue-colored cap for Jack.

Jack grabbed it and put it on his head.

''Ready to lose?'' Emmett said with a grinning face.

Jack smirked, 'Don't blame me if I cheat a little bit...'