40. Birthday.

[The City of Forks Welcomes You!]

In front of the sign. Five figures were standing. Two of them were on chains with bandages all around their bodies.

Carlisle used a silver-colored key to open the locks on the chains. The chains fell down on the ground, freeing the limbs of two figures.

Felix rubbed his wrists. His whole face was bandaged, only his dark red eyes showing, but it made him look extremely creepy.

Jane glared at Carlisle, wanting to torture him for eternity, and finally, when she is starting to get bored, she will give him a very painful death.

''Leave,'' Carlisle said simply.

''This won't be the last time you will see us,'' Jane said with a bone-chilling tone. She turned around and started running with superspeed, and it only took a second for her to completely disappear from sight.

Felix clenched his fist and followed behind Jane. This mission was an utter failure.

They lost Alec, who was one of the strongest offensive powers in the entire Volturi, and now they are aware of existence which can be called as their natural enemy.

If Werewolves was dangerous, then Ghost Rider is a few levels higher in terms of dangerousness.

Carlisle, Emmett, and Jasper turned around and started running back to the Cullens Residence.

This concluded the first collision between Olympic Coven and Volturi.

...

A few days later.

October 18th

A special day came. Cullens took this day very seriously, especially Alice.

Today is... Birthday of Jack.

In the school cafeteria of Forks High School.

Cullens and Bella were currently sitting on their usual spot in the cafeteria, and they were once again the center of the attention.

Rosalie and Emmett discussed with each other while Edythe and Jasper were making out, not caring about the looks directed at them.

Bella was talking with Edward while she felt invisible pressure coming from a certain pixie.

Alice was sitting alone with a notebook in her lap. She used a pencil and kept writing with incredible speed. Others thought they were hallucinating because the pencil moved so fast that only aftermaths were left behind.

Today is one of the most important days in her long life so far... Jack's birthday!

Cullens will hold a small party, but she has to plan the things she and Jack are doing afterward, but all her thoughts are always going in the direction of the bedroom.

'Naughty girl, we are already doing it every day... Today needs to be special.' Alice bit the wooden pencil and thought deeply.

''What'cha doing.'' Suddenly a masculine voice and a hot breath tickled her neck. She could remember his voice from everywhere!

She quickly hid the notebook and looked at Jack with an innocent look, ''Jacky!''

Jack sat next to her and put his hand around her waist, ''What were you writing?''

''Nothing!'' Alice quickly replied with an innocent look on her face.

Edythe almost bursted into laughter.

Jack shrugged and asked, ''I was thinking of getting my motorcycle fixed soon. Any ideas where I can do that? Or should I go somewhere else to get it fixed?''