35. Ghost Rider.

''Jane!'' Alec cried out. He turned his dark red eyes towards Jack, ''Bastard!'' A shimmering hazy mist in the color of black left his body.

The black mist surrounded Jack's body.

''Hmm?'' Jack shook his head, and first, he lost his sense of sight, after that he stopped hearing anything, and after that, he couldn't smell the sweet scent of Alice anymore.

That was it!

''GRAAH!'' Jack's voice became monstrous, and a small puff of smoke left his mouth.

Felix appeared in front of Jack and slammed his fist deep inside his torso.

*CRACK*

*CRASH*

Jack crashed through multiple trees and soon landed on the soft and dirty ground.

Alice stood up with shaky legs, her petite body was still trembling in the imaginary pain, but it was subduing.

''You dare to hit Jacky?!'' She screeched and leaped towards Felix with her great vampire physique.

''Hmm?'' Felix turned his head, but then Alice wrapped her slender arms around his neck and put him into a strong chokehold!

''Grrr!'' Felix grabbed Alice's arms and squeezed tight, but Alice only increased the strength of her chokehold.

''Hmph!'' Felix snorted and ran through Alice's and Jack's house.

Alice's hold slipped, and that gave Felix enough time to grab her from her throat.

''UGH!'' Alice grimaced. Felix slammed her headfirst on the floor of the building.

The house trembled, which caused the plates and cups to fall down from the cabinets.

Felix looked around the building with a mocking look, ''Nice house, I think I will keep it.''

''J-JACKY!'' Alice shouted with a helpless gaze.

''Your human boyfriend is dead. No mortal can survive my punch,'' Felix said mockingly and increased the grip of his hold.

Alice grimaced and tried to remove his hand, but Felix is known as the physically strongest Vampire.

Felix had a small sadistic smile, but then... Something flew past him.

*Crash*

An individual landed on the ground in the living room. Felix turned his head and widened his eyes in shock, ''Alec!''

Alec was lying on the ground with a massive fist mark on his face, his nose was gone, and his whole face looked burnt, but he was still alive... Barely.

He was also badly disfigured, barely looking like a human.

*Step*

Felix felt the temperature rising rapidly around him. He hasn't felt any warmth in a long time.

He turned his head towards the door of the building, and a figure with a flaming skull appeared!

''RAAAAAAAA!'' Ghost Rider's bone-chilling voice made Felix's body flinch.

He always thought that Vampires were the Apex Predators but in front of his creature...

Alice used her leg and slammed it into Felix's groin!

''Argh!'' Felix stumbled backward with a stinging pain on his groin, his face became angry, and his bloodlust ignited.

Alice quickly stood up and appeared next to Ghost Rider. She looked around the destroyed building with a sad look. If she should cry, then her face would be covered in tearstains.

But then, something warm touched her head.

She turned her beautiful golden eyes towards Ghost Rider and saw him patting her head.

''Things can be rebuilt, but you are irreplaceable.''

Alice bit her lip and hugged Ghost Rider's torso, ''Next time... Bigger house! More sturdy bed! It always breaks!''

*Cough*

Ghost Rider coughed out of embarrassment, ''Right... Well, time to take the trash out.'' He turned his eyesockets towards Felix and Alec, who was trying to stand up with his whole body screaming in pain.

The rest of the Cullens arrived outside the building and saw the scene.

They all looked outraged, but then they saw Alice being fine.

''ARGH!'' A scream of agony echoed in the forest. A petite girl with a disfigured face crawled from the forest. Her beautiful face was long gone, replaced by a monstrous lump of flesh.

''Jane...'' Carlisle narrowed his eyes, ''I will go take care of her.''

''Let the bitch die,'' Emmett growled.

''If she dies, it would mean all-out war with Volturi.'' Carlisle sighed, ''Even if we could win... Volturi's are needed to keep the balance.''

Emmett clicked his tongue.

Others looked displeased as well, but Carlisle knows better than them.

Carlisle started carrying Jane and said to others, ''Keep Jack in control.'' He started running towards Cullens Residence.

Inside the building.

Ghost Rider grabbed the metal bat from the wall.

The metal bat started suddenly transforming, a terrifying skull appeared which spat fire!

He aimed the bat towards Felix, and a blast of fire left the mouth of the metal bat like someone used a flamethrower.

Felix used his superspeed and dodged the blast of fire, his movements caused the floor to crack and furniture to be destroyed.

Alice grimaced at sight. At this rate, the house will be destroyed!

''Ahhh!'' Alec screamed and sent a black-colored mist towards Ghost Rider. Without any senses, he would be nothing!

Felix saw his chance to attack, and without further ado, he lunged towards Alice. Maybe if he takes her as a hostage, there is a chance of victory.

But Alice isn't a defenseless lady. She jumped towards the ceiling and grabbed the chandelier. She used her legs to send a kick of her own.

The kick landed perfectly on Felix's cheek, but it barely caused any damage.

''Bitch!'' He screamed and was about to grab Alice's leg, but then the face of the skeleton appeared in front of him!

The metal bat hit Felix in the face, which caused his flesh to burn away, leaving only behind his dark red eyes and his teeth, but the bat also sent him flying through the wall.

*CRASH*

''DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?!'' Alec screamed with a hoarse sound. He stood up with shaky legs and pointed his finger at them, ''W-We are Royals, you monster! The penalty for touching is death!''

''We are... Voltur—'' Before he could finish his majestic words, Ghost Rider threw the metal bat towards Alec, which caused him to lose consciousness.

Alec lifelessly fell down on the ground with another burn mark on his forehead.

Ghost Rider's skull started transforming, and soon half of Jack's face became visible.

''Volturi... You cannot impress the Spirit of Vengeance.''