4. Touch.

''You are late.'' The woman at the registration desk said.

Jack grimaced, he has never been very liked among the teachers, and he doubts it will be different in a different world.

He scratched the back of his head, ''Sorry... Won't happen again.''

''Hmm.'' The woman hummed and let Jack enter the school.

Jack wiped his sweat and walked towards his classroom.

He opened the door, and instantly entire class' attention was on him.

The Teacher raised an eyebrow and put his hands on his waist to show his dominance.

''You are Jack Mikaelson, correct?'' He said with a grumpy tone.

''Yes...'' Jack said.

''Hmph, go to your seat.'' The teacher snorted and turned his gaze towards the students.

Jack nodded and finally saw the people in the room.

He only recognized two people. Bella Swan and Eric Yorkie

Bella looked as awkward as she was in the movie, while Eric tried to get Bella's attention, but it wasn't going so well.

Jack sat down in the front seat and started listening to the lesson of Mr.Mason, which was also English class.

He suffered through the English class, next was Government class, then Trigonometry, which he hated with a passion, and finally P.E.

He had to suffer through Jessica's intense gaze in Trigonometry class, but finally, it was time for lunch.

Instantly after the bell rang, he stood up and left for the cafeteria.

He sat down on the corner table with a plate of food in front of him.

Jack started eating and waited for the main cast to make their first appearance.

Bella was suffering while sitting with Jessica, Eric, Mike, and Angela.

They were gossipping as always while Bella tried to find salvation.

Jack ate in peace, but he could feel an intense gaze at him, coming from Jessica.

But gladly, he was saved; it was for the main cast to make their entrance.

Emmett and Rosalie came first while holding their hands; their beauty stunned the crowd.

After them, Jasper and Edythe came holding hands.

Jack was now sure that the Twilight world was an alternate version.

Finally, Alice and Edward came while walking slightly behind the couples.

Bella was instantly stunned seeing Edward.

But Jack was also stunned, not because of Edward. Because of Alice instead, in his opinion, the movie didn't do genuine justice to her, but seeing her in real life, was a breathtaking experience.

Her cute and petite look mesmerized Jack; it would not be farfetched to say that she was close to Rosalie's level of beauty.

Jack shook his head and wiped slight drool from his mouth.

He wasn't the only one who was stunned.

The entire cafeteria was.

Alice has always been a beauty like no other, but this was on a whole new level.

They sat down on their usual seat, and the entire cafeteria's attention was still on them.

Jack emptied his plate and was about to leave, but then he felt an annoying gaze at him; he turned his head and saw Edward glaring at him.