IX

♡︎

♡︎"Nah Nah

♡︎
"Nah Nah." I was trippin. Nigga ever since me and Mya kissed I can't even sleep next to her.

Last night bro, I almost folded for her. "Melo!" Mya yelled for my name. I run my hands down my face and open the bathroom door.

"Yeah?" I asked and she was wrapping gifts. "Damn you okay? You're sweating," she said looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine what's up?" I look at her. "Uh, can you grab that bag outside the door?" She asked and I open the door and it was a heavy-ass book bag.

"Damn what's in here?" I lift it. "Open it." She smiled. I close the door and sat down next to her.

I open the bag and there were wrapped gifts inside. "You couldn't give these to me on Christmas?" I look at her.

"They're from your mom and dad Melo." She laughed. I nod. "You gone tell me why you're sweating?" She looks at me.

"I'm not?" I wipe my head and damn I low-key was. "Mhm." she hums. She sits on the ground and puts all the gifts under the tree.

"Here put these here too," I said and got on the ground with her. We put gifts under the tree together.
-
"Just taste it." She laughed and hands me the Pink Whitney bottle. I never really drank honestly. But I did smoke..that's another story.

"like take it straight?" I asked and she nods. "It won't hurt." She smoothed her way into me doing this shit.

She smiled and I took a huge ass sip from that bitch. "Woah slow down." Mya laughed. I laughed too and we just went back and forth with the bottle.

"Oh my God, you were buggin' last night." Mya laughed and I sat there thinking. Fuck. "For real? How?" I look at her.

"You started breathing heavily and you were still sleeping." She looks at me. "oh." I look away from her.

"You okay? You've been off..like ever since we kissed." She said and I close my eyes. I always thought she was just gone be a fantasy but this shits real life.

"Melo?" She cooed. "Nah I'm cool. I'm still stressing over basketball n shit." I said lying again.

"it's not basketball. Nigga I know you." She sat up. "It is tho?" I look at her. "You're lying. Your cheeks are red." She crossed her arms.

Damn.

She sighed and sat on my lap. She's not gone help anything out. She was drunk. I was drunk. It adds up. Kinda.

She leaned in and kisses me. Melo dip bout to go crazy.

❥Melo's hands squeeze my thighs

Melo's hands squeeze my thighs. My arms wrap around his neck and the kiss just got heated by the moment.

I pull away from him and start to kiss on his neck. "Fuckkk." He throws his head back and grips my shirt slightly.

I suck on his neck not giving a single fuck in the world if anyone saw it or not. I pull away from his neck and he was red as fuck.

I smiled and he looks at me. "I waited 20 years for this." he laughed and I did too. "well maybe 20 years is worth it?" I said and kissed him.

"We bout to see." He said and laid me on my back.
-

Y'all really thought y'all was finna get a smut? 🤣nahhh. Maybe next time.

Fuck misspelling 🗣🗣

Fuck misspelling 🗣🗣