X

✞

"Bro why isn't he picking up the phone?" I smack my lips and knock on the door again. "They probably sleeping," Gelo said.

I try and open the door but it was unlocked. "Man they gone get kidnapped if they-" My jaw drops.

"Aint no way." Gelo taps my arm. "They fucking?" I look at Gelo. "Bro has to be. Look, bro the niggas shorts on the ground." He points.

"Ima wake them up." I smiled to myself. I grab two pans and Gelo started laughing. Then I bang the pans together.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I scream and they jumped up. Me and Gelo start dying. "Get out!" Melo groans and Mya screams cause I scared her. Ahh bitch you scared.

"Aye ain't no way. Y'all was drinking too?" I geeked. "Man mind ya own." Melo pulls the blanket over them.

"Call us when y'all up and ready." Gelo laughed and we left.

"No way." I shook my head.
♡︎

♡︎"No fucking way

♡︎
"No fucking way." Mya sat up and she looks at me. "What?" I look at her. "Nigga! WE FUCKED!" She smacks my chest. "W-wait why is that a bad thing?" I asked her and she threw my shirt on and walked to the bathroom.

I was confused. I walk to the bathroom. "Mya." I open the door and she started whining. "Melo we didn't use protection!" She freaked out.

"Aye aye calm down. We can go get a plan b just in case." I told her. "What's wrong with us fucking? You never answered my question." I said.

"Nothings wrong but the fact your brothers saw our clothes on the ground and us all booed up on the couch Melo." she semi yelled.

"You act like they gone go out and tell niggas we fucked." I looked at her like she was dumb.

She sighed and I could tell she was stressed out. "Ima go buy yo plan b," I said and she nods laughing a little.