Chapter 8

"What are you doing here?"

"I came here to see you."

"Why?" She asked starring at him with anger.

"Because you're with one of my favorite jacket".

" Are you serious! Is that why you came here."

"No,also because I haven't seen you around, and you caught a cold the other day." So I just decided to visit you."Leo said with a smile on his face.

      Alita  walked back inside fuming in anger and brought out his jacket from the wardrobe where she safely kept it .She walked to him and threw the jacket on his face.

   "There,you have your jacket, now you can leave. And please don't disturb me ever again. We being locked in the garden was just a coincidence. Don't think I have forgiven you for what you did then." Alita  said as a drop of tear fell from her eyes.

"Alita,please hear me out this time,just give me a chance to explain."

"Explain what Leo ,after what I heard  your friend said about me. If you ever thought you could fool me,just the way you did to other girls, well you're wrong." Alita said as she started crying.

"Alita ple ..."

"Please stop, I don't want to spoil my mood with the bad memories. I don't want to ever see you again Leo. If you still have any tiny bit of feelings for me, you would leave me alone."Alita said and closed the door on his face.

     Leo  was heartbroken. He had always had hopes  of being with Alita again, but all his Hopes were gone. His life was ruin. Alita was his dream girl, but unfortunately ,it seems they aren't  a perfect match for each other. He had never felt so heartbroken, not even when she left him, on their prom night. Ever since he was a child,he always thought love was a wonderful feeling, just like the taste of ice -cream. He never knew it also hurt just like stepping on a nail. After all the beautiful memories they had together in highschool, he never thought a day will come when all the beautiful memories would be replaced with bad memories. He thought as he walked towards his  dorm feeling really hurt and heartbroken. As he walked to his dorm, he saw Sammy his room mate , watching a movie with popcorn in his hands. He closed the door and Sammy raised his head and look at him.

"Hey bro, why the long face." Sammy asked.

"Nothing".

" You know we are buddies and you can't hide anything from me.  So tell me what's up."

"Well you know I told you about my highschool crush who I ...…"

"Who you're in love with, and she study here in this college, and you can't get close to her, because she don't trust you and also don't want an explanation from you  because she thought you betrayed her on prom night when you guys were supposed to have fun. Blah blah blah."

Leo looked at Sammy with
surprise

"How do you know that."

"Remember we are buddies and we share every single secret."

"Oh,I forgot about that."

"Whatever, go on what happened?"

"I don't really want to talk about it."

"Well, you have to talk about it because it's on the page, and it has; LEO THE PLAYBOY REJECTED BY ALITA THE NERD. As it's heading."

"What ! who posted that."

"I don't know, maybe one of your rivals."

"I don't think I will be able to go to class for the next one week."

"Are you serious, we have just one month left to spend. And of course you can't afford to miss any classes."

"Well I don't care, I can't afford to face the humiliation."

"Well if you can't face your problems, you will become a laughing stock in the whole college."

"Are you really my friend?"

"Yes,I'm your friend that's why I am giving you this advice. Come to think of it, if you stop going to classes, people will believe that you were rejected by Alita  and now heartbroken. But if you keep on going to classes, and pretend as if nothing ever happened they will think it's a rumour. And boom! all your problems are gone."

"Not bad. You're a good adviser." He sighed.

"Are you still feeling sad?" Sammy asked.

"Yah,a little bit."

"See, let me tell you something. If you keep thinking about Alita, you're only wasting your time. I mean there are other girls out here who are even more prettier than her."

"But,I love her." Leo said.

"You love her but she doesn't love you, so you should let her go."if she really love you and trust you like you said she did, she will give you a chance to explain yourself."

"So,what are you trying to say I should do?"

"Forget about her, move on with your life and please don't date nerd's like her."

"OK, I've heard your advice."

"Good boy so let's go to the club, I got tickets for both of us. And the club is newly opened. I'm sure you will get a beautiful girl in your arms by the end of the night.

"OK bro,I should get dressed." Leo said as he stood up from the sofa and walked towards his room.