Chapter 9

Leo and Sammy entered the club and were blasted with the high volume of music. They both walked to the bar.

"Hey ." Sammy called the bar tender.

"Hello sir,what will you like to have." The bartender asked.

"Get me a glass of Bacardi." Sammy said.

"What about you sir." The bartender asked Leo.

"Just give me one glass of grey goose."

"OK,sir." The bartender said and left to bring the drinks.

  Sammy and Leo both looked around the club. The club were packed with people. Some people on the dance floor dancing while some were drunk and some pucking on the flower pots.

     A girl caught Sammy eyes,she
was beautiful,in fact she was an angel. The girl was talking to a boy who seems drunk. It seems like they were having an argument. She was trying to calm the boy down. The boy started dragging her outside the club, while she was trying to get out of his grip. Sammy turned to face Leo and said;

"I'll be right back."

"OK." Leo said.

    Sammy walked toward the girl and boy who was having an argument. The boy was about to hit the girl, so he held his hand. The boy looked at him with anger In his eyes, he seems to be drunk.

"Hey, don't interfere in this matter,it's none of your business."

"I know it's none of my business, but you shouldn't hit a girl."

"Well, it's our personal matter and you don't have to interfere." The boy said as he continue to drag the girl outside. Sammy continue to follow them. When they came out of the club, the boy started hitting the girl. The girl could do nothing but cry. Sammy reached the boy before he could use a vase to hit her on the head.

"Hey, I told you to not interfere." The boy shouted.

The girl looked up with tears in her eyes.

"You're not the Dylan I fell in love with. The Dylan I fell in love with, will never hurt me or do anything to make me cry. I regretted the day I meet you."

The boy continued struggling from Sammy's grip.

"Well, it's my fault, I didn't listen when people said you where a psycho...... As from today Dylan, I don't want to have anything between you and I, so I'm breaking up with you. It's over." She said as she got up from the ground.

"How dare you call me a psycho." The boy got out of Sammy grip, picked up the vase and hit her on the head. She held her head,and was about to fall to the ground when Sammy caught her.

"Hey." Sammy said as he tried to wake her up.

Her boyfriend started running towards his car.

"Hey you,stop there." Sammy called out to him.

The boy entered the car and drove off.

Sammy looked at the girl in his arms. Dylan or whatever they called him is such a fool to dump this beautiful girl. He thought. He brought out his phone from his pocket and called Leo.

"Bro,please come outside."

"For what, you said we should come to the club."

"Well,now I'm telling you to come outside. Just do as I say."

"OK ." Leo said and hung up.