Chapter 15

As days passed Alita began to get nervous, just four days left to the appointment of becoming CEO. She wasn't nervous to become the CEO but she was nervous because she didn't know the guy she was going to get married to. What if he has a bad character? What if he is a drug addict? Bad thought kept coming to her mind.

"Alita, I'm ready let's go shop for the dress." Lily shouted from her room.

"Ok, I'm coming." Alita said as she shook the thought off and walked out of her room to meet Lily.

They met their mom downstairs watching TV.

"Mom, we're going shopping for Alita's dress. Are you coming?" Lily asked.

"No, I'm just going to watch TV." She said.

"Okay, see you later." Lily said.

"Bye mom."

"Bye."

They both walked to the car and Alita drove off.
   At the mall, Lily was busy choosing outfits for herself. Alita just smiled at her childishness. "She just came up with the idea of buying me new dresses in order to shop for herself." Alita thought to herself as she walked passed beautiful dresses in search for a perfect one that's not too revealing. She picked a dress from the rack. It was beautiful but had a V neck and was too short. She wouldn't want all attention to be on her at the party. She continued her search and picked a plain black dress that was below her kneel and was not hugging her curves. "Perfect." Alita muttered. She entered the dressing room and tried out the outfit. It was nice and won't draw any attention towards her. She changed and walked towards the shoe section and picked a black pair of shoe to match the outfit.

  After some minutes of selecting some other jewelries to top her dressing, she went to look for her sister and they both went to the cashier to pay. After paying, they packed the shopping bags to the car and drove off.

••••••••••••••••
"Leo." Mr. Sullivan called out

"Yes Dad."

"Hurry up so we can come back on time . Remember I have a meeting by 2:00pm." He said.

"I remember Dad. I'm already coming." Leo said walking downstairs to meet his dad who had been waiting for him.

"So Dad which shopping mall are we heading to?" Leo asked after he had sat down and his dad has started the car.

"JESSILVINNY SHOPPING MALL." His dad answered driving down the road.

"Alright. I think they've got good stuffs there for you to have chosen their shopping mall." Leo said

"Absolutely correct. They are the best." His dad said smiling.
When they got to Jessilvinny shopping mall, they parked at the parking lot, cane down and entered the mall.

"Good day sir." The cashier greeted

"Good day." Mr.Sullivan replied

"We are here to pick  some stuffs." Leo said

"Okay sir. Have a nice time shopping with us." She said
They went to the shoes section first and selected two shoes, and then they went to pick a black suit from the suit section. After that, they went back to the cashier and paid for the stuff they bought and they left.

••••••••••••••••••
Alita and her family were all sitting at the dinning table having dinner.
"Alita my dear." Mr. Simmons called out her name.

"Yes Dad."

"We would be having a meeting tomorrow with my friend and his son at the company. So I was thinking you should come along with me, so you could meet him." He said

"Okay dad. I will come along."

"Thanks dear, I will inform him about your coming."

"Okay." Alita said and they all continued eating their food in silence.

After dinner, Mr. Simmons called Mr. Sullivan
"Good evening Mr. Sullivan." He greeted

"Good evening to you too." Mr. Sullivan replied

"I called to inform you that my daughter will be coming along with me to the meeting."

"Okay Mr. Simmons. I will inform my son about it."

"Okay. Bye Mr.Sullivan."

"Bye Mr. Simmons."

••••••••••••••••••••••
"Leo, you will be seeing the girl you're getting married to tomorrow." Mr. Sullivan said as he walked into his room.

"Oh no, not again, don't tell me we are having a meeting again."

"Yes, we are going to her Dad's company for an important meeting tomorrow and she's coming too. So both of you can meet each other there. Killing two birds with one stone." Mr. Sullivan said

"Okay." Leo said with an expressionless face.

"Gotta go, got some piles of files to go through. If you need me I'll be in my office." He said and walked out of the room to his office.

"Hey bro." Rose who has been sitting on Leo's study table called out to her big brother.

"What's up sis?"

"Why the long face? You're getting married very soon and you should be happy about it." Rose said smiling.

"Happy! Are you serious, I don't even know the girl. What if she's ugly or she's not my kind of woman?"

"Leo have you ever thought of the possibility of she being beautiful?"

"No."

"You see, you shouldn't just jump into conclusion." To be sincere, she's really beautiful, and also a good wife material. I mean every man would go to any extent to make her his wife. So why would you reject such a wonderful lady. Yes, I know you haven't seen her but believe me, I have seen her so many times and she got the curves in all the right places. I even have a pic........" Rose stopped talking immediately she realized that she said too much.

Leo who was busy scrolling through his phone and listening to his sister rambling about how he shouldn't jump into conclusions, was beginning lose interest in the conversation.  But he later became interested when he heard his sister say  "she got the curves in all the right places." He turned his head towards his sister direction. His sister gave him a nervous smile.

"Rose, you knew her all this time, and you didn't tell me about it." Leo said

"Well... you."

"Okay enough, you don't need to say anything. Just show me her picture." Leo said jumping off his bed.

"I don't have her picture, just said that to draw your attention, that's all." Rose said giving Leo a nervous smile.

"I know you're lying." Leo said as he walked towards her.
Rose immediately ran away knowing her brother was going to collect her phone. She ran to her room and closed the door.