Chapter 34

Alita looked at herself in the mirror as she fixed her earrings. It's really exciting that Leo is coming back from the trip. After the little fight they had, Leo went to London for a business trip. And she couldn't settle their differences before he left for London. For the whole month, She had been feeling bored, but with Rose and Lily's company, It was fun and she started feeling free with having people around. Usually she was the type to not talk and also conceal her feelings. But now with their company, She had changed and she also shared all her secret with them. She even told them how Leo treated her. They both were shocked. But blamed her for Leo's attitude as she didn't do her job as a wife. She didn't get offended about what they said as it's really her fault for Leo's behaviour.

Leo was coming tomorrow. So Rose and Lily decided that they should go shopping. And of course Alita won't miss the chance to look pretty for Leo. She put on the other pair of earring and picked her bag and walked out of the room. As she walked out of the room, she step on something. She raised her leg and looked at what she stepped on. It was Lily's shoe. "Oh my God. Lily why is your shoe here." Alita said as she picked it up. "You're about to enter college. And here you are littering the ground like a baby."

"I will pick it up. Don't worry." Lily shouted from downstairs.

Alita signed and shaked her head." Just a month she spent here and she already turned the house upside down.

                      *****
After hours of shopping with Rose and Lily who where busy choosing short dresses for her to impress Leo. They went to a coffee shop near by and then ordered coffee.

As they sat around the table and sip their coffee.

"You know, I really think Leo love you. With the story you told me about how you treat him after prom night. I think he's trying to get his revenge on you by making you jealous." Lily said and took another sip of her coffee.

"You think he still has feeling for me?" Alita asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, he does." Rose said.

"Don't worry leave all the plans to us." Lily said.

"Once Leo comes back, you guys are going for a honeymoon. I know it's late. But because of work and stuff like that, Our parents didn't think it was the right time." Rose said in one breath.

"What! Honeymoon?" Alita shouted with wide eyes.

                 *****
Leo arrived at the airport, expecting his chaffeur to be waiting for him outside. But when he came out, he was surprised to see Alita running towards him. She ran with the speed of lightning and before he knew what was happening, Alita hugged him. The luggage Leo was holding fell. He was stiff. He didn't know how to react. Before he realized what he was doing, his hand went around Alita and he hugged her back. They both were silent enjoying the moment.

Leo sniffed her hair enjoying the scent. He really missed her.

"I missed you so much." Alita said.

"I missed you too." Leo said without even thinking. Alita looked at him with wide eyes. "Did he really missed me." She asked herself.

When Leo realized what he just said. "Don't let it get to your head. I didn't miss you." Leo said pushing Alita away. She looked at him with sad eyes and walked away.

"Hey where are you going? Aren't you supposed to drive me home?" Leo asked as he picked up his luggage and ran after Alita.
"Alita wait." He shouted.

Alita ran to the car and opened the car and waited for Leo. "Ahh" he heaved a sign.
"I thought you were leaving without me." Leo said as he slowed down instead of running towards her.

"Oh Leo, I never thought you were so foolish." Alita said and then entered the car quickly and drove off leaving Leo in shock. Leo dragged the luggage and ran after the car screaming Alita's name.

"Alita." He screamed again making the people around stare at him as if he had gone crazy.
"I will make sure I get my revenge." He muttered as he stood there staring at an empty space.

                  *****
After Alita left Leo at the airport, She went back home with happiness. She had finally got her revenge on him. Now there was no need to get angry with him for his rude behaviour. All she had to do was teach him a lesson.

As she entered the house, She saw Rose and Lily watching TV.

"What are you guys watching?"

"H2O, just add water." Rose said.

"Oh, I see. Sounds interesting. I'll go make popcorn and then join you guys."

"Okay." They said in unison.

Alita entered the kitchen and made popcorn for the three of them. She continued to smile as she couldn't just get the expression on Leo face when she drove off, out of her mind. When she returned, she handed a bowl of popcorn to both of them.

"It's really weird for you to watch a movie with us." Lily said.

"I'm in a good mood." Alita said smiling.

"What happened? Weren't you supposed to pick Leo from the airport?" Rose asked.

"Forget about him. He's big enough to come home on his own."

Rose made a worried face." Are you sure. Will he be able to hire a cab?"

"Yes, of course he can." Alita said.
"You would find it funny if I told you I made a scene at the airport."

"Really! Tell me all about it." Rose said happily. The worried look wiped off her face immediately.

"Here's how it started..........." After Alita finished telling them what happened, they laughed hard. Especially Rose who kept on imagining how his brother expression was, as they kept on laughing.

"You should do this more often so as to teach him a lesson." Lily said.

"I think, you should do the things. He never expected you to do." Rose said.

"Things like what." Lily asked.

"Like she said before, even in college, He kept trying to give an explanation because he really loves her. And I'm sure he still does. He's just trying to suppress his feeling. But if Alita starts showing her feelings for him, He will definitely mend things up with her. He's just scared of being rejected again.

"Now, I understand your plan. You're very brilliant." Alita said.

"Of course I am." Rose replied.

"Do you need any help?"

"No, I can do it myself." Alita said as she got up. "Let me get prepared." She said and ran upstairs to her room.

                      *****
Leo was drenched in the rain. He had never had a bad experience before. Today was the worst day of his life. After Alita left him, he had a hard time looking for a cab. At least he finally got home. His Sisters were watching TV. There were so concentrated.

"Welcome big bro." The both of them said in chorus.

Leo didn't even care if they didn't welcome him properly. The person he is after is his wife who made him suffer. He rushed upstairs to his room opened the door.

"Alita what you did tod......" His words was caught in his throat as he saw Alita standing with a small towel around her body. He kept looking at her as he was out of words. After a minute of regaining himself.
"I'm sorry." He finally said as he turned away and left the room.

"Am I dreaming, did i just see my wife wrapped in a towel and she didn't say anything or shout." Leo asked himself. He was definitely hallucinating.