C H A P T E R - 1

You sat near the railing of your balcony feeling fresh air . You closed your eyes to sense it more deep as air was cool . Your mood was good . But something flinched your mind and you started sobbing . Whenever you think of it you want to kill yourself once you attempted to kill yourself but your mom stopped you and give you threat that if you harm yourself then she will kill herself too. But you were unknown , you think the reason of mishappening is you but no , you were unknown of the truth till now.
____________________________________

Your mom JENNIE was cleaning the dining table as you ate breakfast and you woke up very early today . So you just went to balcony after eating. Your mom saw that you left your banana milkshake at the table . She took it up and walked up to your mom to give you. She knocked at the door but

No response

She called you

Mom : Y/N....

No response

Then she entered in the room as she thought that you can harm yourself again but you weren't there. She went towards bathroom to check if you are taking bath but no weren't there too.

AUTHOR TOSHIKA : CRYING AND WORRIED 😔😥😭😭

She was just going but saw the open window she walked towards it to close it but saw you their . You were back facing her. She walked to you to give you milkshake but heard your sobbings. She understood what would happened. She came near you and sat on the couch and took you in hear arms and kept milkshake on the side table.

Mom : Y/N what happened??

You didn't responded . She checked if you harm yourself , but for sake you didn't. Your mom was continuously making you calm but were sobbing in here arms. She patted your back and hugged you tightly in her arms.

Y/N : Mom I-I m-miss h-him. It's all my fault. If I didn't said to appa to take me to the park, it won't happened.

Mom : Shut up!! It's not your fault dear. I told you already. Please stop saying it and blaming yourself.

Y/N : How can you say that all times ?? My appa and your husband died because of me.

You again started sobbing...........
___________________________________

Your dad CHEN died because he was TUBERCOLOES patient but just in your eyes . It's totally wrong he was died because of something else . When he died you were just 8 years old. You were with him in the park enjoying slides . He loves you a lot . He can't see even a drop of tears from your eyes , if sometimes your mom scold you or tease you and felt bad your dad scold your mom too. BUT TIME IS NOT ALWAYS SAME , IT CHANGES. You always blame yourself because of it as you were told that your father is a TUBERCOLOSES patient and can't walk much distances. But it's not true at all.
____________________________________

to be continued...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT . SHARE IT WITH YOUR FF READERS . AND YEAH STAY HOME AND PROTECT YOURSELF FROM FUCKING CORONA AND OMICRON .

YOUR AUTHOR TOSHIKA LOVES YOU A LOT ......💜💜💜💜💜

BORAHAE CUTIES💜💜💜

AND YEAH WATCH THE SUPER TUNA SONG BY JIN OPPA

Yyeah yeah yeah tuna tuna hm hm tuna tuna jinnie oppaaaaaa~~~~~ 🤗🤗🤗love you 💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜