C H A P T E R - 7

You started to read the letter.

I don't know how will you feel after reading the letter. I don't know how will you react. But I know that there will be mood swings just after reading the letter. Please help yourself and one whom I am gonna tell about. Please don't hurt yourself. Gather the courage and please help those people. Its about your mom , her lover , me and my lover.

Your jaws dropped but you read it full.

Your mom loves a man called Kai and I love a woman called Ji-young. We two couples (JICHAN and JENKAI) Don't about each other. We even didn't know that if is there any name exist in this world or not. A day came that made our flowery world into a muddy world. Everything was finished. We all 4 cried. Our parents means your grandparents from both sides (paternal and maternal) made us marry each other. We were fully broke. We promised to God that we will get our lovers back. Same as with Kai and ji-young. We tried to run from our wedding but nothing happened. I , your mom , ji-young and Kai didn't have courage to tell anything to each other. We were totally messed. We can't get into this world. So we decided to tell everything. I told everything to Jennie same as Ji-young did to Kai. Breaking silence your mom and Kai also told everything to me and Ji-young. We were happy that atleast we told. We all met in a restaurant to see our lovers with one whom they are married. We tried a lot to get out of this marriage. The things we planned to do fake actings in front of our parents were all wasted. We even tried to kill each in front of our parents but everything is wasted. So we decided to divorce and marry our lovers without knowing our parents. But we don't know how the fuck they get to know about our plans. We were totally destroyed. So we stopped planning for once. Your mom loves him so much and did i to ji-young. Kai is hope so alive but ji-young isn't. I know she can't Survive after hearing that I died and I believe it. She must be cried a lot after hearing that I died. Surely kai isn't even control her. He knows the pain though.

Seeing their chemistry you were tied in ropes of tears. But as I told you read it.

Your mom will never tell you about this. I never loved Jennie and did she. Ji-young and Kai were same too. We didn't planed to have a baby neither Kai and ji-young but our parents want grandchild. We stopped them a alot not to force but they never listen. Ji-young and Jennie's parents told that they will kill themselves if they don't get grandchild. I and Kai's parents told us that they will not talk to us in their whole life. Because of them we have you my loving daughter. I don't know about Kai and ji-young that they have kids or not if they have how many or they males or femals. Your mom will never tell you this because she think that you can't treat with it. You can do something wrong. She don't wanna loose you even if you are a forced born child.

Knowingly you cried much.

I request you please y/n help Jennie to meet his lover. Make them meet again. Make their wedding. Make them forever couple again. Ji-young and I already met as souls. She died too I can feel her soul around me and for sure if you make Jennie and Kai meet. Surely Jennie or Kai will tell you that ji-young is died. Give your mom's hand in Kai's hand. Please y/n. Be strong. You can do it. I tried possible ways to get our lovers back same did Kai. Nothing worked. You are only hope to us. Y/n pleaseeee make them couple again. Gather courage my daughter. Stay happy. And make your mom and Kai happy too. I'll and ji-young will be happy too. Love youuuuuu. I am forever with you.

~appa's letter

You cried a bit. Laughed a bit. All emotions at same time.

Y/n : Yes appa I'll make Mr.Kai and eomma. You don't worry. I'll make your wish fulfill. At any cost I'll do it. Even if I have to give my body to anyone or even if I have to be killed. I'll do it for all four of your sake. I am happy that I get so much caring appa and eomma. And happy if Mr.Kai my going to be stepfather and dead Mrs.Ji-young my dead stepmother are caring too. Whatever this does not I'll ask directly or indirectly but I'll do it. And yes appa I am strong. You made me strong. I love you too appa.

You spoke lowly so that you and JICHAN souls can hear it. It was night so you slept but everything was going in mind. You shut your eyes and your questionary mind powered off drifted into sleep taking you to dreamland.
______________________________________

The next morning your mind turned on and questioned again. But you didn't asked anything to your mom. You acted like as if nothing happened. You decided to ask everything after coming from school. You ate breakfast and hugged your mom.

Y/n : Eomma I love you.

She chuckled.

Mom : aww my flirt baby love you too. But don't flirt with meh I am your mom not your boyfr-

Y/n : EOMMA!! I don't have fucking bitches aka boyfriend!!

You both laughed. And you went to school.

to be continued.........

Hey cuties.... Hope you like this chapter. It's bit short I know but I made it as one said that she is waiting for next chapter. I tried my best to make it perfect not weird.

Enjoy.........

Don't forget to listen this song. Hope it suits the situation going in ff. This song really makes me feel fresh and happy. My mood from sad switches too happy hope your too. If you are sad go with this song. Name is LIFE GOES ON by BTS 💜💜

Love you guyssssssss

Digital huggsssssssss💜💜💜💜💜

Next chapter soon 💜💜