C H A P T E R - 1 0

Next day~

You woke up and went to the kitchen to see your eomma. She is preparing breakfast.

Y/n : morning eomma!!

Mom : Morning Morning y/n. Sit down I am coming with breakfast.

You sat on the couch and she bought the breakfast.

Mom : here.

You sat straight and started to eat it.

Mom : y/n get ready after breakfast. Kai will take us for shopping.

You nodded. After the breakfast you took a bath and wore a white hoodie with black trousers.

Y/n : Eomma I am ready.

She smiled. You both were waiting for Kai. A horn can be heard from Gate.

Y/n : he is here.

You rushed and opened the door. You hugged kai. Your mom smiled and kai patted your back.

Y/n : Appa bent down!

He did.

Y/n : appa isn't she looking like a p-potato?

You and kai burst into laughter but seeing Jennie glaring you both stopped but can't stop smiling. Your mom was confused because she doesn't heard what you said.

Mom : ah great you forget me!!

She pouted. You both chuckled.

Mom : how I am looking kai?

Kai : Cute as always but more than my daughter.

She pouted and you smirked. You thanked kai he patted your head.

Y/n : Let's gooo!!!

You held his hand and ran outside. Your mom beside and catched her breath.

Mom : You guyss ahhh!!

Y/n : sit sit eomma!

She sat in the car and kai drove the car. You al reached the shopping complex.

Y/n : can I choose everything for the wedding please? But wait where are your sons?

Mom and Kai : yes you can.

Kai : they have some work. They will return after few days.

Surely mafia works.

Y/n : Oh! Uh? That means will they not attend the wedding too?

Kai : Nope dear.

Y/n : oh

Mom : Let's decide the dresses.

You nodded and rushed in the complex. Your first went to ladies corner. To select dresses for your mom. You tried many dresses. But you didn't liked anyone of them. Then you saw a purple dress. You took it and gave it your mom.

Y/n : Eomma!! Last please.

She sighed but tried. It looked really nice. Kai jaws dropped seeing Jennie that dress covered her body so well.

DRESSES REJECTED