C H A P T E R - 6

A week past

The days were going well. You were concentrating on your studies as before. Going to party with Itzy. I mean like going like having snacks and all. There was no sign of violence cause BTS is not coming to school. If they come they only attend dance classes. But today they come to school. You didn't fear. This was last day of school week. Its saturday. So today is singing class too. You , Itzy and others came to music room. BTS joined later. Some of your classmates were chosen for singing and were given the particular song name to sing. BTS and you too chosen

Mr mark : I am selecting some of you to sing songs so that we can enjoy Saturday.

Eunha - Sunrise
Mina - Miniskirt
Jun K - Heartbeat
Jae - Shoot Me
Wonho - Love Killa
Bomi - Moment
Y/n - Filter
BTS - We are bulletproof

You all nodded and were excited except BTS. Everyone did their songs. It was your turn. You really killed the high vocals. Everyone praised. You literally can't believe yourself as you did very well.

Mr Mark : Dazz amazing y/n.

Y/n : Gamsahabnida (Thank You) Sir!

You took your seat. Yujili praised.

Mr Mark : Next one.

It was BTS turn. And it was really amazing , soothing and carried many emotions to much happiness. They rocked it.

Mr Mark : That's really wonderful!! Wanna join our singing group??

Jin : No thanks!

Suga : We are already a band.

RM : so no!!

Mr Mark : Okay okay boys take your seats. I am gonna select three people for now for singing group. I already selected names are
BOMI , JAE and MINA.

Y/n : Mr Mark me too!!

Mr Mark : Y/n next time cause not only I took decision. Mr Han and Mrs Jiwoo also took them. I though told about you but for now they need Jae , Bomi and Mina. Sorry y/n.

Y/n : Nae Mr Mark it's okay!!

Mrs Jiwoo and Mr Han came to class.

Mrs Jiwoo : Students selected come with us.

They nodded and lined up. Mr Han saw you.

Mr Han : Sorry y/n next time surely we will select.

Y/n : Its okay Mr Han. I understand.

He smiled and went. BTS were seeing everything that how can you be so respectful to others? How can you be so cheerful even after they didn't selected you? How can you leave those teachers? Why you didn't feel low? They hide their expressions.

*
You reached home eating chips which Lia gave as treat to all. You did studies , talked with your mom and ate supper. You went to sleep after using phone for half an hour.

*
It is Sunday. You and your mom decided to clean your appa's room as it is uncleaned since 2 weeks. You nodded and wear your apron , cap and gloves.

Mom : Y/n!!!

Y/n : Comingggg!!!

You yelled back.

You came downstairs and headed to your appa's room. You cleaned the cupboard while your mom did moping. You saw a letter hidden between piles of clothes and other accessories. It seems like he kept it for you. You took it and saw that it was written by your appa for you. He mentioned your name but nobody knows it.

Only for y/n. No need to tell anyone else.

~LETTER

Your mind shaked. You thought what can be in that letter that he wrote like that. You started to unwrap it when your mom called you. You kept that letter in the pocket and went to your mom. After cleaning the room you changed into comfortable and cleaned clothes. You kept that letter in your hoodie'a pocket and went to dinning area to eat lunch. After eating lunch you and your mom went for shopping as she wants to buy some households and you want to buy stationary. After coming home you cleaned yourself and talked to Yeji as she was continuously messaging you. Just she needs the homework that Mrs Tyuzu gave. After giving homework it was 8 in the night. Therefore your stomach cried and you went to do dinner. Now you are all set and you came to your room after saying good night to your lobely mom. The time you sat a letter dropped from your hoodie and you took it , the time you remembered that it was from your appa. You unwrapped it and sat on the bed.

The thing you read made your jaws dropped. Made your mind terrified but you controlled it. You were happy and sad both. Sad because the truth revealed like that and happy cause this is the last wish of your appa. You made yourself more strong and helped your appa's soul completing his wish.

To be continued.......

A/n
Q- what would be the circumstances?
Q- why eomma didn't tell me anything?
Q- who is that guy whom he mentioned?
Q- appa love her so much but their parents did wrong wae?

These type of questions were in y/n mind. She was too trembled. What was in the letter? That she reacted so much mixed emotions. Let's see in next chapter.

Wait for it...

Love you guysssssss💜💜💜

Maybe the chapter will be out tomorrow cause my mom is not feeling well so I need to take care of food and all. Let's see I'll try to post it tomorrow.

Thank youuuu soooooo muchhhh againnnnnnnn. I didn't expected that I can reach at that level in short span of time. Youuu guyssss ahhhhh thanksssss💜💜💜💜💜💜

I will suggest you too listen these songs.

BTS

BLACKPINK

Though I dont stan bp but yeah this song's lyric I like so freaking much.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜