C H A P T E R - 9

Kai : Jennie I miss you. Please come back.

Jennie : I love you too but I can't cause I have a daughter.

Kai : Oh! I will take care of her you know right? I will give him father's love. I also have sons they will get sister and she will get brothers.

Jennie : But I ca~

You rushed and cut of your mom.

Y/n : Eomma I am fine with it! I ACCEPT YOUR RELATIONSHIP. I believe he will love me and he also love you I am comfortable with it. You guys continue I am waiting for you eomma at the gate.

She smiled. Kai and Jennie patted your head. But the thing is BTS can't see you because you were back facing them. You left from there leaving Kai , Jennie and BTS.

Kai : Ah your daughter is so kind and understable. I mean I was freaking scared will she accept or not but she wohaa!!! She is just like you. So she is agreed for her happiness if I say can you ?

Jennie : I will but what about your sons? Will they accept m~

She was cut off by BTS now.

RM : Yes we will accept you!

Jin : Anything for our appa and your lover.

Kai smacked his head and they all chuckled.

Suga : Please don't break the relationship!!

Jk : Appa when is wedding?

V : Yeah when is it?

Jimin : We need eomma!!

Jhope : Yeah fastu fastu~~~

She chuckled. And patted everyone's head.

Jennie : thank you my sons. Saranghae!! By the way come closer. I wanna say something.

They were bit shocked. First from the word (my sons) and then she called them like that. But they came near.

Jennie : You are smarter than your dad. He is not handsome but you guys literally are handsomeuu~~~

She said bit low but enough to hear for Kai. He coughed. And they all laughed. But BTS only smiled. An unknown smile formed there heart were melted.

Kai : I am going to meet y/n once talk to boys then!

Jennie : okay!!

He left and came to you.

Kai : Hey y/n

She turned.

Y/n : Hey Mr Kai.

Y/n : so what she said?

Kai : thanks y/n this is just because of you. I am so happy for myself that I am gonna have this much lovely daughter. I am proud that Jennie is your mom and she made you just like her. Thank you soo muchhh y/n. I love you. Please call me appa.

Y/n : Aww appa!!

He hugged her and kissed her forehead.

Kai : Okay so now I am going your eomma must be here.

You nodded. He left.

On the other hand.

BTS were silently standing reading each other's mind. Like they were asking should we once tell eomma about that we are mafias. There movements said each in expressions that yes we should ask he once. But before they can speak Jennie already said.

Jennie : what happened boys??

Jin : Um do you know about us? That we are maf~

Jennie : slow boys!! I know. Kai told me everything when my husband died. But that time I wasn't sure if I should be a couple with kai or not as my daughter is so small. I want that she should know the truth so yeah I know.

They nodded.

Suga : by the way who is your daught~

Kai : JENNIE y/n is waiting for you and you boys let's gooooo back home!

They nodded as obedient children even Jennie too.

Jennie : Okay Appa!!

They chuckled.

Kai : oh really!!?! Appa!!?! Or daddy!?!

She stood froze and kai smirked taking steps towards her.

Jin : boys let's go from here.

Jimin : But I wanna see~

Jin : LET'S GO!!

kai thanked jin by just looking him. And continued her process to walk towards Jennie. She took steps back until her back touched the wall. Kai bend till his level of face and kissed her cheek. And Jennie just stood froze. He laughed. And hugged her.

Kai : I know it's illegal Jennieaa~~ so I won't do before marriage.

He laughed and jennie just stand there and smacked his arm. And ran from there.

Jennie : I know Kaiaa~ appa love youuu see you soon!! Love you!!

Kai just laughed. And she came to you. And kai went to BTS.

*
Jennie : y/n thank you sooo muchhh!!

Y/n : kekeke aww my eomma love you too.

She didn't asked you how you accepted cause she know that you are a strong girl plus you accepted that your father was dead and you saw many circumstances.

*
Kai : thank you boys!!

BTS : Its okay appa!

He didn't asked you because he know you love him so muchhh and you can do anything for him.

*
ON THE PHONE CALL

Jennie : okay!!

Phone call ended.

Jennie : y/n we are having our wedding after two days.

Y/n : Ohhhh wowwww eomma!!! Congoooo

*
Kai : Boys we have wedding after two days.

BTS : Okay appa congoo!!

*

They were so excited. But actually BTS won't be able to attend the wedding cause they have some business work unfortunately you know mafia work and can't leave they want to attend wedding but work dropped between it. Though they will attend it by online video stream but online and personal is something else. But it's sad.

*
You went to sleep.

To be continued.....

Guysßssssssss love you wait for next chapter ✌✌✌

Don't forget to listen this song 💜💜

and yeah I am gonna write a new FF - HYERA it's a sexual ff of hyeri and yura from girls day. It's a obviously a mature content for ages 21+ but if you wanna read please read at your wish please guys don't blame me cause I wrote a FF on insta also but people started to blame me and I deleted it. So that's why💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 it's a girl x girl ff

Vote and share too..

Please follow me too

And yeah comment if you need any other FF of any member from any band. But yeah I won't ship BTS any member. Please I don't know but my heart clenches. So please guysss. Maybe I'll deleted that Hyera 😭😥

See you in the next chapter 💜💜