C H A P T E R - 1 7

Hey guys m backkk!!! Sorry for making you wait soo long I was having my exams so I can't come online and my mom deleted my wattpad coz of space and exams so yea, but now I am back!!

Lezzz continueee~

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

It was already two days over and you already watched enough of K-dramas and movies like BOYS OVER FLOWER, SCHOOL OF 2015, HWARANG, SCHOOL OF 2017, TRUE BEAUTY, TRAIN TO BUSAN, TWENTY FIVE TWENTY ONE, SQUID GAME, OUR BELOVED SUMMER, ALL OF US ARE DEAD and GOBLIN.

Author pov : lol, y/n has free and unlimited net😂😂 please someone gimme too the net and the free time🙂😂

Okay okay back to story.....

You didn't came out of your room often in these two days as you were so engaged in kdramas. And for snacks they were already in your room and when they get over you go quick down and bring them back. When your oppas RM, JIN and SUGA ask you that where are you and what are you doing you simply reply that you are doing you work. They don't check on you coz they know you should get privacy and suppose if you doing some of your private work and they saw they and you will both feel embarrassed. But they were sad as they didn't hear your voice and others JHOPE, JIMIN, V and JK were sad too but they just avoid it.

In between this their was one of a member who wants you to consider his oppa or simply he wants to be your oppa but he wasn't having courage to say that or I should say he didn't know how to say even he tried sometimes but everytime someone say something he loses the chance. Whom do you think he is?? He is no one other than JHOPE, the sunshine and smile face of the group.

On the day third when you came downstairs to follow your timetable like you made for a week so today was the day when you have to play games. But fortunately or unfortunately on Hobi was there in the mansion because others were on their mission. Hobi was in mansion to take care of you. Hobi was sitting on the couch doing some work he saw you coming so his diverted to you.

Hobi in mind : so today I have the chance to say her.

His thought was distracted by y/n voice.

Y/n: J-hope op- (You thought for a minute but hobi distracted your thought)

Hobi: You can say me oppa it's alright.

You smiled and he smiled back.

Y/n: where are others oppa??

Hobi: y/n-ssi they are having some work so they left.

You nodded and went to kitchen to eat something. You wandered around the kitchen and found two hamburgers and two sprite. You jumped happily. You grabbed the burgers and sprite and came to the living room where Jhope was. You came in front of him and danced with hamburgers and sprite.

Y/n: see see oppaaaa I gotcha this (you giggled) you wanna some!?

Hobi: yessss give me. (he asked politely)

Y/n: no me won't (you laughed)

Hobi: (puppy eyes) please y/n-ssi

Y/n: okay okay but first say PLEASE MY MAJESTY. (you ordered like a queen)

Hobi: (he chuckled at your cuteness) hehe SO MY MAJESTY PLEASE GIMME HAMBURGERS AND SPRITE ME IS HUNGRY AND I LOVE HAMBURGERS AND SPRITE MORE THAN MY GIRLFRIEND EVEN I DON'T HAVE ONE.

You laughed at his words.

Y/n: oky my son!!

You handed him sprite and hamburger. He bowed.

Hobi: thanks my majesty.

You both giggled. You sat on couch too. He came to you to hug but stopped and sat back. You noticed it and you hugged him tight.

Y/n: Oppa m your sis you can hug me without any problem.

He heartily smiled and hugged you back.

Others came from the mission and saw you both so they quietly stand back and giggled.

RM, JIN and SUGA: Awww~ our cute Lil bro and sis but what bout us?? We need a hug too. (they made puppy eyes)

You and Jhope laughed and went running to them. You hugged them tight and thry hugged you back and you all smiled. But maknaes weren't in. They were aside and watching you guys. You looked at maknaes and smiled but they just rolled their eyes and went to their rooms. You felt a bit sad but RM patted your head.

RM: don't worry y/n and don't be sad.

You smiled and nodded.

RM: we are going to our room okay??

You nodded and they were just going.

Y/n: if you guys need something tell me okay oppa??

They smiled and you guys went to the our own rooms.

~TIME SKIPPED TO NIGHT~

Y/n: Everybody come down the dinner is ready!!

You called them from downstairs. They all came down and you all seated at your seats and at the dinner. After the supper you all went to your rooms and slept.

You lay down on your bed and your mind messed up thinking that who you will be friendly with your other brothers. You already know they care for your but you don't have strength to ask them for being your oppa or saying them oppa as you were already scolded before. You felt sad. You thought what will happen if you this time say them to be your oppa thinking that you got a bit scared and left that thought and you promised yourself that you will make them your oppa too and you will say them your oppa for sure and they will consider you too as their sister but you waited for right time.

Author pov:
Everything has a right time, nothing goes against the fixed time not even your birth, your job or career or your death.

Author pov ends~

Thinking that you went to your dreamland.

To be continued.....

BTW me is soooooo happy and screaming inside you know why????? Cozzzzzz BTS released proof!!! And their song RUN BTS UFFFFFFFFF ITZ SOOO AMAZINGGGG!!!! AND THAT GASOLINE IS SOOOOOO SMOOTHING AND SEXY OOO MAAAA I CAN'T PLEASEEEEE STREAMM!!!! RUN BTSSSS!!!!

Lyric video in background image kekeke!!

I AM SOOOOOOO FREAKING OBESSED!!!!!!

STAY HAPPY
STAY HEALTHY
AND I'LL BE BACK WITH NEXT CHAPTER **winks**

LOVE YAAAA GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!