C H A P T E R - 1 5

Today you went school with your brothers. As you were stepping out from the the car your heard someone non other than Jin.

Jin : wait y/n we are coming too.

Y/n : no need opp-

You stopped for a second.

Jin : you can call us oppa.

Others except jin and suga : No you can't.

You felt a bit sad but happy cause atleast Jin and Suga accepted you.

Y/n : okay oppa.

Jin : say what were you saying.

Y/n : oppa I can will go by myself otherwise your fangirls with haunt me. You can come a bit later.

Saying that you stepped out of the car and bid bye. Unknowingly hyungs bid bye and maknaes just did a bit nod. You went but they were shocked on their actions.

~In the class~

Today you sat with Yujili. The maknae line was sitting a row behind you. Jeon somi the class teacher entered in the class. You all bowed her and sat.

Somi : Students today we have a student who had left a school a year ago but he has now rejoined the school.

Somi called that guy named Qin Xiu. He entered in the class.

Somi : Introduce yourself.

Qin Xiu : Hope we can be friends and can be together.

Somi : Go and sit beside y/n as I can't see any other vacant seats.

He walked towards you and sat beside you. The maknaes saw all the things but didn't paid much attention.

Qin xiu : Hi y/n.

You didn't responded cause you felt some bad vibes.

Qin Xiu : I guess I am talking to you. Hi y/n.

Y/n : But i am not and I don't guess.

He trustfrated sat. All the periods he just drooled over you but you always maintained a distance from him but he didn't gave up.

~In the cafe~

You were sitting with Itzy and you told everything about you and BTS. They were shocked.

Y/n : please don't leave me.

Itzy : We will not never ever. How can we?

They hugged you. You excused them to go to washroom to wash your face.

to be continued.....

Hey everyone. Yesterday was my birthday I thought to update yesterday but I was not able to and even I was sick yesterday and mainly at night but don't need to worry I am a bit well today and tomorrow is my vaccination day and I'll be very good. You know my immunity is sooo gooddddd.

Author loves youuu a lotttttt.

Listen to this song.

See ya in next chapter💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

And yeah see webtoon.