C H A P T E R - 1 3

The wedding was over. Everyone started to leave after greeting the newly wedded couple. BTS called their appa and congratulated him.

Appa : Do your work fast and come soon.

Jin : yes appa.

Kai ended the call. They sighed.

*
Kai : Y/n pack your things. Let's go and live in our mansion.

Y/n : w-what!?! W-wait!! In mansion!?! Nah nah I never thought to live. I just want to see it and I already saw it.

Kai understand that you are not like other girls. Greedy , money lover or showing off yourself. You are simple girl and that's why he accepted you as a daughter. Listening your answer kai smiled.

Kai : so now are living in mansion go and pack your things. And remember pack everything that you need.

You widened your eyes.

Y/n : Its fine appa! I'll be living here.

Jennie ; No y/n you are coming to mansion. Please pack your bags.

Y/n : But...okay!!

She smiled. Jenkai and you sat in a car and wooshik drove the car to your house. Itzy already left. After reaching the house you packed up the things. You feel bit sad cause you don't want to leave this house as there were memories of your real appa. But then a sudden mood switched you felt happy. A thought of your real appa came into your mind. He said to be happy and live with your mom. You nodded internally and headed outside. You saw Jennie and kai and they saw you. You guys exchanged smile. You came downstairs and You , jennie and kai headed outside of the house and seated in the car. Again wooshik drove off to mansion. Reaching mansion your didn't widened cause you already saw the mansion but you felt mixed emotions as you are gonna live there. Not for minutes or hours , neither days or weeks nor for a year or two but for whole life. It was night you guys reached home. That is not because the mansion was far away there was a short distance between your house and mansion. Its because of the traffic. Though kai make some horror and flash off the traffic but you were already in the car so he didn't. He already eye signed wooshik so he also stopped and there was a huge wait in the traffic.

Kai : ms liz please show y/n her room and take her things to the room.

to be continued.....

Ahh sorry guys I want to write more in this chapter but when I was writing the got to know that its already time for my tution. So I closed the chapter here. Soooo sooorrryyyy. Please forgive me my chapters are going to shorty.

Love you guysssss

Digital hugsssss

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Guys if you want to be a kpop idol than give auditions. Companies are taking auditions online so yeahhh you can crack it. If you need help ask me or see any search engines. I am also giving auditions and that's what it takes time to upload chapters and then I have studies too.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Till then stay tuned with this song. It's really amazing....💜

War of hormone by bts

In this song I know you will think bts as bad guys but they are not. Try to understand and don't ship them please. The girl in the mv is HAN AH SUN also got to hear that she is jungkook's cousin. Her name also got to hear JEON YUJIN. But it's not clear that the name of misunderstood or she just changed her name after debut. And she is just 48 years old now. So yeah hope you won't ship anyone.

I believe you guys and you will forever stan bts💜.

Bye and take care....

See ya in next chapter😘😘♥️

Guys must see the background pic in starting of chapter. INFRIS KIM is my friend's name and SERENDIPITY PARK is mine. Let's see what's your. Drop in the comment.