C H A P T E R - 5

Wohaaa 1.3k words wahha!! Be happy and read!!
____________________________________

Mom : y/n read a bit loud dear.

You nodded and started reading the letter.

Y/n : Dear y/n , I hope when you will receive this letter you won't feel low. I hope at that time you will be happy. So here is why I wrote the letter.....
I know you will blame yourself as the reason of my death but it's not.

*
Reading this tears formed but you soaked them. The letter dropped from your hand and brain is processing what just happened. Your mom took up the letter and hand it over to you but you shook your head.

Y/n : Eomma please you read the letter.

She nodded & began.

Mom : I request you y/n please don't blame yourself for me please. I killed myself , I mean I did s-suicide.

At the last word your mom hands were shaking & you broke in tears. But she gathered courage and read it again.

Mom : you are not the reason of my death. I killed myself because of some business but business I can't tell you now. As the time pass you will know it by yourself.

You & your mom were In tears but she read it.

Mom : I-I killed myself injecting some medicine before going to the park on that day with you. I was given threat that if I don't kill myself then I have to see my family killed. That a can't manage so...I took this step. As the time pass you will know everything. So please stop blaming yourself. Your appa loves you a lot. And will forever love you. Don't cry and be strong y/n.

~DAD

You and your mom were crying. At a side you missed your appa but at second you felt happy that your appa atleast told you this much. You gathered courage & walked towards kitchen. You took two cups from cupboard and filled it with water. You took two glasses and held towards the hall. You gave one glass to your mom and another you took. Your mom hugged you really tight.

Mom : y/n I miss him. Really. Y/n I love him afterwards but....he died. Y/n ah will you feel low again??

Y/n : Nah!! Eomma.

Mom : Aww saranghae y/n.

You chuckled.

Y/n : Saranghae eomma...

Mom : Ok so know go to sleep otherwise I'll cry.

You nodded & headed towards your room.

Why did she say that she love him (afterwards). And why did he said that I'll know but not know???Um but he said that I'll know everything with time. Okay.

~Y/N's mind

You reached your room & plopped on the bed. You shut your eyes in happiness. But something hammered your mind that made you flinched & you sat on bed. That's bout bts. You thought that what happened in school cafe. You sighed and drank water. You shook your head. Your mind was processing.