OUTLINE

You can skip this part if you want

Why I wrote the story?
People get bored in their free time and don't have work to do or don't wanna do so some of them come to stories app and one of the most favorite app wattpad and they enjoy reading it. Some people don't like shipment or smuts so these type of books like Mafia stepbrothers especially of bts are favorite of people and their fanbase, so to utilize my time and their too I wrote the story.

Motto of story:
To make boredom out.

How do I get the idea of writing story?
I joined wattpad on Nov 2021. I read my many stories and still I am reading some. I wanted to write too but I wasn't having courage not even the content. But I saw my people liked mafia Stepbrothers so by this I got the title and for the content I used my full brain. Lately I got passed in class 10 by 91% sadly but what I have I should be happy. Nvm but yea in class 10 only our English teacher selected 4 students of our class in among all sections including me and we have to write an essay on that and the certificate wasn't provided by school but by some outside authority. Other 3 students were scholars but not me. I was good in studies but not a scholar. Leaving that too I was the only child who got certificate from whole 6 sections and the students. My teacher praised me much and by this I got the confidence and I wrote the story first on pages and then on screen. And I can't believe that actually people are liking this. I thought this would be a shit and cringe but I guess I was a bit wrong.

Do I stan any kpop artist? Or it's something you wrote?
I do stan BTS and no that's not something it wrote but I wanted to write and show my talent.

Why do I chose only wattpad??
This app is really amazing as I saw the feedbacks. This app promotes writers, readers and both. As I am in both category I chose this app plus some of my friends are here too and the app also give awards and but more than awards it search for talents. So I felt this app to be my wanted platform.

Did I added any of them in story?
Yes some of them are there

Main characters
Y/n and BTS

Side characters
Shinzi and Qiu Xiu (just imaginary name not related to any artists)

About main characters
Y/n is your name you will consider yourself as y/n and you are going to play the role of y/n that means the things are happening is the author imagination And The Reader is playing the role as y/n

BTS is a Korean boy band consisting of 7 members aka Kim namjoon, Kim seokjin , Min yoongi, Jung hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk. In real life they are not mafia's they are singers, producer, song writers, dancers, actors and much more but in the book Mafia StepBrothers that I wrote they are 7 Mafia StepBrothers of y/n.

Logline: The Mafias you never treated any one specially their enemys the best, treats their one and only sister y/n as their whole life.

Synopsis
Y/n is a school going, charming and so sweet girl in the whole School. Everyone even her teachers loves her they respect her and they always understand her. She is Choi Lee Min and one of the saddest thing is that she lost her father.

this is because of some people killed them but she thought that he died because of her but that's not the truth.

She has her best friends in her school aka ITZY.

Her friends can't see her in pain and they do everything they can do and same y/n do with them. Y/n hangout with them, play with them, sleep with them and do every fun moment with them.

She wants to meet her father so eagerly but sad truth that she can not meet him anyhow but she see her dad in her dreams. She think of him and she want that he must come back but no he can't come back.

A day when y/n was helping her mom cleaning the house as the dust roamed in their house she found a letter in her father's cupboard and that letter showed every truth she need to know actually. She was told that her father suffer from tuberculosis and that's why he died. Your are old enough to know.

Y/n was just some years old when her father and she went to a park as she said that she want to go to the park so he didn't denied her and took her to the park but before some days he got a threat that if he don't kill himself someone will kill his family because of this he died tho he was a amazing parent and amazing person a mafia person though but he didn't want to tell her that he is a mafia as this will affect y/n too. On the day the park day he also Carried a bullet with him when y/n was playing in the park on the swings he shoot himself and hide the gun inside him he was in blood and when she asked the reason what happened that time she was told that he was suffering from tuberculosis and he can't breat properly and he was at his last stage thats why he died. She thought that it's because of her as he can't go out he cannot play that is why his condition was not fine so she always blamed herself but her mom know everything. Her mom knows he was a mafia and everything she made y/n stop crying but y/n can't stop thinking about it and whenever she think of her dad she blame herself.

She read the letter that she get from the cupboard of her dad and the reason was stated and he fully told that why he died and it was also written that y/n mother should marry her love of her life her y/n dad wasn't the love of her mother he was someone else and y/n father and mother's love was forced to married to someone else.

The love of y/n father was BTS mother and the love of y/n mother was BTS father.

when BTS was doing some work they also got a letter and in that also it was stated why their mom died

Y/n father and BTS mother requested in the letter that y/n mother and BTS father should get married as they are the love of each other

Y/n and BTS promised that they will arrange the marriage of y/n mother and BTS father. She went to a park with her mom just to have some fun and there BTS father with BTS went to the same park. You kids don't know each other but her mom and their dad know each other and the secretly met in the park.

When she found out that the BTS father is the love of her mother. Her mother told each thing to y/n and then it became easy for her and BTS to arrange marriage for their father and her mother

some days after marriage their parents went to some business trip leaving kids alone. it took time to make herself settle with them same goes for them but slowly and steadly y/n settled with them as they were her brothers First they were not considering her as their sister but slowly they considered her as their sister.

In school a new student joined and actually he felt in love with y/n and when she denied the person he tried to hurt her and one of the BTS member girlfriend who was years back left him  joined hands with that guy and then they hurt BTS and y/n but sometimes y/n protect them and sometimes BTS protects y/n and lastly they got freedom from those bastards.

After though y/n got many attacks by bts enemies many of you get sick but all of them never left Each Other Side. Y/n also protected them from small accidents and their protected them from there enemies it wasn't an easy task for her to manage with them but and same goes to them it wasn't an easy task for them as they know that this Mafia work would hurt her that's why the didn't accepted her as their sister but they give her a chance and she proved it and then the life was easy and she lived happily with them and her parents.

Are you tired of studying and reading??
Nope I am not. I love to read and study.

I hope you guys will like the story after reading the synopsis please read the story too. But u can skip this part if you want. And please don't judge the book by this summary kekeke.

Thank you
Author Nim

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2021

MATURE CONTENT
ALCOHOL ABUSE
VIOLENCE
SEXUAL HARRASMENT

THE STORY IS NOT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T TAKE EVEN A LITTLE BIT OF VIOLENCE.