C H A P T E R - 3

Oh wahhh!!! 1060 words!! Go ahead and enjoy!!💜
____________________________________

You and your friends walked to cafe with your heavy hearts and shocked minds. You sat on chair near a table with YUJILI and then Ryujin and Chaeyoung joined.

*

Ryujin and chaeryeong are in the university while you and YUJILI are in school.

*

You are cheerful so you made your mood good but you were quite so that's why they all thought you were same means cheerful.

*

Ryujin : Watchuuu wanna eat??

Lia : Chocolate brownie and strawberry smoothie.

Yuna : Mint shake and pink rolls.

Yeji : Kimchi and sandwich.

Chaeryeong : Juice and pastry.

You just kept silent. Ryujin was waiting for your answer.

Ryujin : Y/n ah...

You kept silent. You were hiding your hurt I mean the red mark caused by ball. You clever told YUJILI to be quite not to tell anything to Ryujin and chaeyoung or CHAEJIN.

Ryujin : Y/n what happened girl??

Chaeryeong : Yah!! Don't fear tell something??

Yeji : Unnie...

You glanced Yeji. She kept her mouth shut.

Chaeryeong : Yeah Yeji say!

Lia : Umm nothing.

Ryujin glanced Lia. Lia rolled her eyes. But Yuna can't manage to stay silent. She broke the silence into pieces and told everything to CHAEJIN. Though Lia , Yeji and Yuna have jumping frogs in their stomach but LIJI didn't utter.

You glanced Yuna but she rolled her eyes as she didn't saw anything. You started rubbing your arm.

Ryujin and Chaeryeong walked towards you and looked your arm. And patted your arm and your back.

Ryujin : You didn't need to hide anything y/n.

Chaeryeong : You are lil sis y/n you can share everything dear.

You feel better. Meanwhile YUJILI pouted cause of CHAEJIN. You and CHAEJIN looked their faces and laughed.

Author Toshika : Cuties 🤣🤣.

*

Y/n : Unnie can you please bring donuts and americano??

You made puppy face. You all chuckled.

Chaeryeong : Why not she will bring!!

Ryujin : Yep!!

Ryujin ran to counter for ordering and bought the food. While for herself she bought burger and coke. You all were chatting , talking , laughing all at the same time. But some were screaming as if someone is killed. You all turned the way from where the screaming were coming. You saw a boy was lying near the table. You all watched the scene , you took step to pick him up but as you saw seven guys marching near him you took two steps back.

*
They were beating the boy as he hold namjoon's collar cause that boy was angry on of his friend.

*
You all came out of the scene. Your legs were trembling. Tears were formed mostly in your eyes. You went to class with YUJILI while CHAEJIN went to university. Break over!! You felt bad. So Lia and you went to cafe to see if all is fine or not. You saw that boy Eunwoo lying on the floor. You also requested two boys (Taeil and T.O.P) to come with you. They agreed.