C H A P T E R - 2 0

First day of school after holidays

As usual, you went to school with your elder brothers. Shinzi told taehyung that she is going out with her friends. Taehyung never bounded her and let he do whatever she wants.

Shinzi pov : I said that donkey faced rhino aka taehyung that I am going for outing with friends and that dumbest person believed it. *she went behind y/n to keep checking her activities*

Y/n pov : I went straight towards my class where I met Lia and Yuna. Others didn't came yet. We hugged and greeted each other and sat on our usual places. Maknae line was on my right. Ah well I didn't saw Qin Xui and I sighed in relief.

The teacher came and started checking our holiday homework and projects and asked us that what we did except studying. Is there anything we learned like quilling , planting , dancing or anything. The class was going peaceful and joyful. That's when a boy stepped in. His aura was dark. The teacher let her in.

I went weak. My whole body stiffened up. Thoughts ran up my mind as my eyes met the boy. It was none other than QIN XUI.

Qin xui pov : I saw my only y/n sitting on usual place and for my luck the only seat left was next to y/n. I smirked and walked to the seat and sat on it giving her leg slight touch with my leg.

*povs ends*

Qin : hey babygirl~ *keeps hand on her thigh*

Y/n : *stays quiet and removes his hand*

Qin : playing hard to get huh? I see.... *smirks and keeps my hand again and grips her thigh*

Y/n : *tries to remove his hand but fails* r-remove your h-hand *says in low tone*

Qin : I lay hands on what's mine. *smirks*

Y/n : *tries to remove his hand controlling my fear and tears*

Qin : don't you dare to resist me. *says near her ear and rubs her thigh*

Y/n : *kept shivering*

Qin : *smirks* my babygirl~

Time skips
After that class Qin wasn't seen anywhere. Y/n was relieved. Yuna and Lia went to home as their lectures were over today and the maknae line went home too to complete the mission. It was break time you took your stuff and went to canteen alone.

On the way to canteen someone grabbed your hand and pulled you in a corner. You were taken back and stumbled. Your eyes met the person's face , your whole body shivered , your sweat teared out... it was none other than QIN.

Before you could shout for help he covered your mouth and holds your waist. You knew hyungs can't come because your break times are different.

Qin : got you my lady!

You were scared. At this moment you just wanted to run away and wanted your brothers too. But you were helpless.

Y/n : please leave.... *pushes him away*

Qin : *stumbles* hey hey chill! *he stood straight* nah~ btw. Not that easily... I got to see you after Soo long my babygurl... you have became more beautiful... *touches your cheeks but you yanked his hand* oh so much resistable huh? *he suddenly pins your hands back on wall and leans in to smell your scent* aww~

You were taken back your heart beat raised to top. You were about to scream but taped your mouth with a handkerchief.

Qin : nah don't scream bbg~

He then took out a morphed photo of yours showing it you. Your eyes widened you felt wasted now. Your body went numb. He gave you the photo and removes the hankey. You gulped with tears.

Qin : so?

Y/n : why do you did this? What do you want from me huh?

Qin : I want you.

You suddenly teared the photo into pieces and throwed it on him.

He laughs.

Qin : you are so sweet babygirl. You think I will have only pic? Nah.

You feared even more.

Qin : shh calm down *he laughs pulling your close by your hips*

Y/n : *shivers*

Qin : you~ *he leaned in holding your hands tightly at your back and did his job on your neck and backs off* done~ you are mine now. I marked you bbg! I can take your whenever I want to! And don't you dare to involve your brothers or police in all that. Otherwise... *he gave a squeeze to your hips making you shiver* I will leak the pic.. got it? *he then pushed you away and walked away*

You fell on floor crying your mind couldn't make it up that what actually happened. It was difficult for you. Your breathe was unstable. Your heart was beating too fast. Your body was numb and legs felt like they weren't there... after moments you wiped your tears and stood up gathering yourself back. You thought to tell it your brothers but it clicked your mind that he could do anything. Telling itzy wasn't an option because he could hurt them badly.

You went home fast and went straight to your room. Maknae line wasn't at home. Liz was there but was doing some work.

Meanwhile... at school , shinzi saw everything from a corner.

She went to Qin.

Shinzi ; hey Mr!

Qin : *he eyed her from bottom and top* ew- you look so bad fr.

Shinzi's blood boiled and she glared at him. He rise an eyebrow.

Qin ; well hi! *rolls eyes*

Shinzi : I saw everything you did to her and you know what? Consequences could be wrong if I tell everything...

Qin : *didn't bulged and kept staring at her*

Shinzi ; fine. I ain't a student here but a enemy of y/n and her brothers. I want each one of them to beg for life in front of me. I want them destroyed. And... *she hesitated* I need your help. *she put her hand out to shake*

Qin : *he took his hand out and passed it through her hand to his hairs* and you know what? If I reveal this you will be dead.

Shinzi : I will help you giving y/n.

Qin : what if you trap me?

Shinzi : mark my words.

Qin thought for sometimes and shakes hand

Qin ; hm... only if you give me y/n.

Shinzi : only if you help me out taking y/n out from here.

They smirked to each other.

WELL READERS THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THE BOOK MORE PARTS WILL BE OUT SOON AND YEAH AFTER SOME CHAPTERS THE BOOK IS GOING TO END.

HAPPY READING.

MEET YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER~

have a happy day/night/morning/evening~ ♡ ¡ ✨️