C H A P T E R - 8

Reaching school you met YUJILI only not CHAEJIN. They already went to university , with YUJILI you went to class. Your classmates greeted you except those maknaes. You took seat with Lia and before you is YUJI. Jisoo told everyone to stand as Mrs.Rei your social science teacher entered in the class. You all stand and bowed.

Mrs.Rei : Take your seats everyone.

You all sat.

Mrs.Rei : We are gonna start new chapter so please take out your books. You need to practice a lot. This is your last semester so.

You all took out your books. Mrs.Rei started the chapter.

Mrs.Rei : Korea a county of pride , having different features. Seoul the country's capital a tourist place attracts many travelers. So now y/n will continue the chapter. Y/n read the second paragraph on page 58.

You didn't responded. You were in other world thinking how can you give your mom's hand to Kai's hand.

Mrs.Rei : Y/n read the paragraph!

No response

Mrs.Rei : Y/N!!! ARE YOU EVEN HERE!!?!

You flinched and bowed your teacher.

Y/n : Sorry Mrs.Rei. sorry. Please mian(sorry). Mian.

Mrs.Rei : It's okay y/n. Stop now. Read the paragraph.

You nodded and began to read the chapter. The maknaes weren't at all serious about it. They just ignored. The bell rang and the period got over.

Lia : What happened y/n in the previous class?

Yeji : Yeah?

Y/n : Nothing just I~~

Yuna : What tell

Y/n : Ugh! I was just leave it. I'll tell you in cafe.

They nodded. The second period is PE so Mr Soobin took you all to ground. There was nothing much you did in ground just you stand near a corner of the ground. The bell rang. You and YUJILI headed to cafe. Later Chaejin joined.

Yuna : So now tell what happened?

Chaeryeong : Uh? To whom? What happened?

Ryujin : Yeah?

Yeji : To y/n

Lia : SPEAK GIRL

you gave them the letter.

Y/n : Read it

They read it and they were also shocked.

Chaeryeong : OmO!!

Lia : Its okay y/n we will help you!

Others except y/n : YEsss!

You smiled.

Y/n : Gomawayo (Thank you) Saranghae (I love you)!!

They chuckled.

Chaeryeong : wanna eat something?

Y/n : yep sprite , hamburger and cream roll partyyy!!

Ryujin : Okay okay girl!!

You laughed. Chaeyoung went to counter and brought the food.