ℂ𝕠𝕡𝕪𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣

🇨 🇴 🇵 🇾 🇷 🇮 🇬 🇭 🇹

Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the copyright act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted yright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

To protect the privacy of certain individuals the names and identifying details have been changed. This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters , business or places , events or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All rights reserved.

No part of the story maybe reproduced or copied in any form or by any means [ graphic , electronic or mechanical , including photocoping , recording, taping or Information retrieval systems ] or reproduced on any disc , tape, perforated media information storage device etc without the explicit permission of the writer.

Breach of the condition is liable for legal action.

However the permission to reproduce this material does not extent to any material on this story, which is explicately identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.

🇩 🇮 🇸 🇨 🇱 🇦 🇮 🇲 🇪 🇷 

Though every effort has been made to avoid errors or emissions in the story , errors might creep in.

Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted by the netizens may be brought to the notice of the editor along with evidence of it being incorrect.

All such errors shall be corrected at the earliest preferably with in 7 days.

It is notified that neither the content provider nor the writer nor any person related with the site in any manner shall we responsible for any damage or loss of action to anyone , of any kind , in any manner , therefrom. It is suggested that to avoid any doubt the nataians should cross-check all the facts , law and contents of the publication with the original government Publication or notifications.

The story may contain copyrighted material the use of which may not have been especially authorised by the copyright owner.

The creator is not liable for any damages rising in contract , tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this story or any material contains in it all from any action or decision taken as a result of using the story.

The materials on this story comprise the information commissioner's views they do not constitute legal or other professional advise you should consult your professional advisor for legal or other advice.

The Information Commissioner is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link in a linked side . The Commissioner is not responsible for any transmission received from any linked.

The links are provided to assist visitors to the Information Commissioner site and the inclusion of a link does not imply that the Information Commissioner endorses or has approved the linked site.

This material is available in effort to explain issues relevant to the digital Humanities and Foreign Language education that is historical , environmental , political , scientific , etc or to illustrate the use and benefits of an Educational tool the material contained in this story is distributed without profit for Research and educational purposes only small portions of the original work are being used and those could not be used easily to duplicate the original work.

They should constitute a fair use of any such copyrighted material ( reference and provided for in section section 107 of the US copyright law. )

If you wish to use any copyrighted material for this story for purposes for your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain expressed permission from the copyright owner.