C H A P T E R - 1 4

GUYS I HAVE PUBLISHED AND COMPLETED A NEW BOOK NAMED THE THIEF'S STORY (JIKOOK FF) PLEASE GO AND READ THAT TOO. VOTE THAT TOO.

You shook your head.

Y/n : Its okay appa I am sleep he--

Kai : Ms.Liz please bring her things to her room. Y/n come with me I am gonna show you your room.

You walked with kai. He took you to the upper floor passing by 4 other rooms and 3 rooms after the room where you stopped.

Kai : Y/n these 4 and those 3 are you brother's rooms and this is yours. Or that room after those 3 rooms is vacant you may take anyone of the rooms.

You saw those rooms and took the room which is a bit small cause big rooms you can not manage. You pointed at the room which is between 4 and 3 rooms.

Y/n : I am gonna take this room. I am lazy peasy I can't manage that big room.

He chuckled and patted your head.

Kai : Okay y/n.

He went and Ms Liz bought your things and went inside carrying your things.

Ms Liz : Miss-

You cut off her.

Y/n : please don't call me miss please.

She was shocked cause no one ever said like that but she smiled.

Ms Liz : I have to call you miss other wise I'll be fired.

Y/n : You won't be Ms Liz just call me y/n.

She smiled and nodded. She kept your things and went. You took a quick bath and went downstairs to have dinner. Your mom and appa were already there. You took a seat beside your appa.

Mom : Y/n sleep well tomorrow is your school.

Y/n : okay eom-

Kai : Let her be at home for some more days.

Mom : but she is ready to go to school. See she said okay!

Kai : I know Jennieah but let her be at home.

He winked looking at you. You smirked.

Mom : Uh amazing what a good chemistry of father and a daughter wahhaaa!!!

You both chuckled.

~FLASHBACK~

You came to your appa's room. Your mom wasn't there as she was somewhere downstairs.

Y/n : Appa I need your help.

Kai : Yeah say dear y/n.

Y/n : appa tomorrow is my school and I don't wanna go I am a bit tired and eomma will send me to school. Please do something so that eomma don't send me to school atleast just for tomorrow please.

Kai : Aww y/n don't worry. I'll make your room ready for not sending you school.

You smiled.

Y/n : thank you appa!

He patted your head and you went to your room.