C H A P T E R - 1 6

When you were coming back a hand grabbed you. You tried to shout but he kept his another hand on your mouth and pinched you on the wall. You saw and your eyes widened. He let his hand go from your mouth.

Y/n : Q-Qin X-xiu

Y/n : let me go what you need from me!!?!

You stepped forward but he again grabbed you.

Qin Xiu : When I am talking to you why you are not? I just want to talk to you. You so good. I really like you. Not from now but from past 2 years. Do you ever know? So babygirl be mine or otherwise I'll make you mine.

He said with a smirk.

Y/n : Oh really? But I don't even know you. You just know me but sorry I don't. And stay away from me or I'll tell it to my oppas.

He chuckled.

Qin Xiu : Playing hard babygirl. Ohk try let's see.

He leaned towards you. You tried to push him with all your force but you can't. He is strong atleast than you. You closed your eyes and moved your neck to the other side as you thought he is gonna kiss you on your lips. But he didn't. He whispered something near your neck.

Qin Xiu : I'll be back--

He leaned more towards your neck. You can feel his breath on your neck. You tighten your eyes. He bite on your side of the neck making you flinch. A tear dropped from your eye.

Qin Xiu : babygirl.

Saying that he left. You ran towards washroom and cried. After sometime you washed your face and went towards cafe. Itzy came to you to ask what happened. You told that you start to sing. They laughed as they know you are a bathroom singer. And about that bite on your neck you hide it from the hoodie you wore. And then you all went to your classes.

Ni-ki : Qin Xiu will not come to school for one month.

You smiled widely listening him. And it was last period that also got over. You went to your home with BTS. There was silence in the car but smile kept on your face. Reaching home you rushed towards your room and directly went to washroom. BTS was not shocked as they saw smile on your face. You saw yourself in the mirror. You washed your face and removed the clothes. You saw a purple mark on your neck. You washed it and applied some makeup on it. And wore a highneck hoodie so that hickey can't be seen. You came out of washroom and did your homework.

Your mind~

Now I have a month to make myself grow up well from that son of bitch Qin Xiu. I won't get afraid. Atleast I have a month to be happy atleast. As than that bullshit will again make me feel low. I won't tell anything to oppas not because they didn't accepted me not because they will support me or not but because if that bullshit will hurt my oppas too.

End POV of mind~

You came downstairs to have lunch. You talked about the day in school with BTS but you didn't told about the incident with Qin Xiu but than also they didn't paid attention. You felt sad.

Y/n : why you are not talking to me!?!

Jimin : because we don't want to.

Tae : better eat silently. If you already ate than go to your room.

You felt more sad.

Jin : calm down boys. Y/n don't fell sad.

You just nodded and went to your room.

Jin : Can't we give her one chance ? She is not made for this cruel world but we will protect her. She sweet and gentle. She is innocent. Is this her mistake to be born in this world!?! She didn't know about us. She just want love a brother love from us. So can't we give her?