1 - Pilot

The five girls were in the barn, dancing, drinking, and laughing. They all suddenly felt uncomfortable and nervous when the music stopped and everything went dark.

"Woah, what happened?" Emily said.

"It must be the storm." Spencer said.

Spencer was lighting candles while Aria held a flashlight. They all froze when they heard a creaking noise.

"Something's out there." Aria said.

"Or someone." Katherine said, a certain person in her mind. After all, she had caught him recording her and Jason.

The door to the barn opened a lot wider, creaking again.

"Guys?" Hanna said as they all watched the barn door open slowly, terrified of what or who was opening it. They heard glass shatter and all jumped, walking closer to the door.

Suddenly someone jumped out and the five girls screamed.

"Gotcha." Alison said, smirking as they all screamed again.

"That was so not funny, Alison." Spencer said.

"I thought it was hilarious, girls." Alison said, making Katherine roll her eyes.

Alison grabbed the cup from Katherine's hand and took a sip.

"Ali, did you download the new Beyonce?" Hanna asked, hugging a pillow in the chair she was sitting on.

"Not yet." Alison said.

"I'm loving her new video." Emily said.

"Maybe a little too much, Em?" Alison said.

"Ali, stop." Katherine said quietly, knowing Alison would still hear it from right next to her.

Katherine adjusted herself so her back was leaning on the arm of the couch and pulled her phone out where Alison wouldn't see it.

"Your turn." Alison said, handing a red cup to Aria.

"Alright." Aria said, not hesitating to drink.

"Be careful, Aria. Take too much and you'll tell us all your secrets." Spencer said, as Aria took a big gulp of the alcohol.

"Friends share secrets. That's what keeps us close. Drink up." Alison said with a sweet smile.

J <3
Come over?

Katherine looked at the message for a minute, trying to think of a way to leave the barn.

Wait til the girls fall asleep. Window or door?

Window

Katherine smiled and turned her phone back off. They all passed the cup around more until they all fell asleep. When Katherine woke up everyone was still asleep, except for Alison. She was gone, Katherine assumed that she was with Ian. It was the perfect opportunity to go see Jason.

Katherine climbed up the tree outside Jason's window and pulled herself into the room.

"Hey, babe." Jason said, pulling her in for a kiss.

"I missed you." Katherine said.

"I missed you too, Kat." Jason said. He handed her a drink and the couple did what they did best, got drunk. Within twenty minutes they had both drunken way too much.

"Wanna make a video?" Katherine asked, her natural smirk placed on her lips.

"What kind of video?" Jason asked, grinning ear to ear.