15 - If at First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie Again

"Wait. Where's Ian?" Aria asked as the group walked down the stairs.

"Don't worry. He went to Philly to be with Melissa." Spencer said.

"I didn't realize life existed at this hour." Emily said.

"I'm supposed to be at the Grille for breakfast with the Kahn's in ten minutes." Katherine said, checking her phone and rushing to get her jacket on.

"You guys need to see this. You can leave right after, Kat." Aria said, walking as fast as she could to the laptop.

"Fine." Katherine said, putting her phone in her back pocket and following the girls to the counter.

"You know, I'd always hoped my first sunrise would have tequila in it." Hanna said, struggling to keep her eyes open.

"Mine did." Katherine said, giving Hanna a wide smile who just glared in return.

"I'll make coffee." Spencer said.

"Well, when it's ready just pour it down my throat." Hanna said.

Aria opened the image of Alison in the yard with A's latest message.

"I thought we were done looking at this. I mean, we know the shadow is Ian, right?" Spencer said.

"Not exactly." Katherine said.

"You woke us up for this?" Emily asked.

"It's important." Aria said, walking back over to them with a printed out version of the image on the computer screen. "I couldn't let it go."

"Have you been up all night?" Hanna asked.

"Maybe." Aria said.

"Yeah, you have. One eye is bigger than the other, you look like a strung out Powerpuff girl." Hanna said.

"Stop looking at the eye. Just look at the picture." Aria said, passing the picture to Hanna, Emily, and Katherine.

"Who's having coffee?" Spencer asked from by the machine.

"I mean, there's only one place where this picture could've been taken from." Aria said.

"Where?" Hanna asked.

"Alison's bedroom." Aria said.

"No, Alison is in the picture. She clearly didn't take that." Hanna said.

"You think someone was in her bedroom?" Katherine asked.

"Like who, her parents?" Emily asked.

"No, her brother." Aria said.

"Aria, no. We are not starting with Jason now." Katherine said, getting defensive of her ex boyfriend.

"You know, my mom ran into him at the bank. He's back in town." Hanna said.

"Jason's back?" Katherine asked.

"Why?" Emily asked.

"We have to call him." Aria said.

"No. Ew. I am not going to talk to him." Hanna said.

"Me either." Emily said.

Katherine was about to speak up but Spencer beat her. "I will. We need to know if he took this."

"I gotta go, see you later." Katherine said, grabbing her bag and walking out as the other four said goodbyes.

Katherine walked across the street and got into her car. It didn't take long for her to get to the Grille and find the booth that the Kahn's were at.