14 - Careful What U Wish 4

"If the girls knew I was seeing you, oh my god, they would not stop talking about it. I wish they were more mature, like me and Kat, but...We don't have a lot of time. I have to get back before they wake up. I know you wanna kiss me."

"She doesn't even look scared." Spencer said, as they watched the video again

"Did Alison ever look scared?" Hanna asked.

The camera got closer to Alison and she stood up. She took the camera in her hands and turned it to face Ian. "Come closer." Ian said in the video. Alison laughed and all they heard was what sounded like a struggle, the camera was on the sky until it fell to the ground. Showing Alison's hand go limp.

"He pushed her, didn't he?" Aria said.

"I mean, it's possible." Katherine said.

"And all that mumbling and groaning, maybe she was gripping the ground-" Hanna sad.

"Because she was looking for a weapon to defend herself?" Spencer said.

"Or maybe she was getting off." Katherine said.

"This definitely proves he was with her the night she died." Emily said and all the girls nodded.

No matter what, Ian was in some deep shit now.

"Can we just watch this video one more time and figure out what they're saying?" Hanna said, restarting the video.

"No. I can't watch this again." Emily said.

"Turn it off, Han. None of us can really watch that again."Katherine said.

"They're right. Let's just give it a rest." Aria said.

"Is anybody else freezing?" Emily asked.

"I'm almost always freezing." Katherine said.

"I'll make some hot chocolate." Spencer said.

"Yum." Katherine said.

"Hot chocolate?" Hanna said. "What's this, Camp Tamarack? We can't sit around singing Kumbaya. We have to hand in that video."

"What video?" Ian asked, stepping into the house.

"Hanna rented Tootsie, but she left it at home." Spencer said.

"You're welcome to hang in the barn." Ian said.

"Ian, will you come here?" Katherine asked so Spencer could have time to shut the computer that was wide open with the shot of Ian's face.

"Yeah, what's up?" Ian said, walking over to the younger girl.

"Can I have a hug? I miss him and I just need something familiar right now." Katherine said, tears welling up in her eyes. She wasn't worried about the girls asking questions, she thought that they would just think that she was faking it the whole time.

"Of course." Ian said, sitting down next to her and pulling her into his arms. She started crying against his chest and Emily raised an eyebrow, even Katherine wasn't that good at faking emotions.

"Why didn't he say goodbye?" Katherine asked quietly, trying to contain her sobs as Spencer got to the laptop and shut it.

"I don't know, Kat. I don't know." Ian said, combing through her hair with his fingers.

Katherine sat up and wiped the tears off her face. "Thank you." Katherine whispered, Ian nodded and gave her a small kiss on the top of the head in the way an older brother would before heading back to the barn.

"Kat? Are you okay?" Aria asked.

"Yeah." Katherine said, faking a smile.

"We have to give that tape to the police. Tonight." Emily said.