10.

'Noah'

"-I wanna go back to being the silent girl."

My heart broke.

Ella goes through stages of bad mental health and depression. She struggles a lot. It first started when she lost her best friend, Emma. She didn't talk to anyone for about 2 months. She never wants to talk about it. Her parents told her to go to therapy, we told her to go to therapy. She declined and didn't listen to any of us.

At this point, everyone around school called her 'The Silent Girl'. We hated it and she didn't even react to it.

It's really hard to be there for Ella, especially when she goes into her state of being depressed or going through a hard anxiety moment.

Us boys have our own moments and she would only talk if it involved that.

"Ella" Luke whispers. "You know you don't, do you remember how hard it was to come out of that state? The state that you cried all the time, had your hoodie on all the time to cover your face, get told off for having the hoodie on. It was so difficult for you, and it was so hard to see you in all that pain that you were in"

"But what is the use anymore? My dad is never going to be home, he is always so busy and even if I have you guys, I'm going to be so alone and so nervous, and-" She pauses, putting her hands to her face to cover herself.

"Ells" I gently put my arm around her shoulder. "Don't cry" My cheek is pressed to the top of her soft brown hair.

"I want to go home" She cries out into her knees.

"We can go home" Micky says, stroking her hair behind her ear. "Let's go back to Miss Bright's room, get your dad and go home, ok?"

"Please" She mumbles, I stand up off the horrible floor before gently grabbing Ella's hands and helping her to stand up. She grabs hold of both my hands and I get a small glance at her tear stained cheeks. Luke and Micky gently hold her up as I wipe her tears.

All four of us make our way back to Miss Bright's room.

Ella's father, the police officer and Miss Bright were talking sat around the large desk.

"Oh Ells" Ella's father gets up and walks over to her. She hugs him tightly, a sob coming from her lips.

"I want to go home" She cries into his shoulder.

"We'll go home" He whispers back before turning to the police officer. "Can we carry this on tomorrow?" He asks politely, holding his daughter in his arms.

"Of course sir, are you free tomorrow?" The police officer asks.

"In the morning, from about 9ish to 12" He answers.

"Will you come to the police station so I can discuss the situation with you?" He asks.

"Yeah of course" Ella's dad answers.

"Ok, a police officer is driving to Ella's mothers house now, so you lot get going and meet him there" He explains.

"Ok"

Micky, Luke, Ella, Ella's father and myself were packing up Ella's room and the bits and pieces that were Ella's father.

There was a police officer sat in the car outside. Ella was sat in the corner of her bedroom while the rest of us packed the room up.

"Ells, why don't you come and pack your make-up up?" Her father asks her, while taking her clothes out of the wardrobe.

"There isn't much in there. Noah took it away" She explains, making me chuckle.

"Why did you take it away?" Ella's dad laughs, while putting clothes and things in a suitcase he got down from the loft.

"She doesn't need it and she was using to cover up her bruises which was making them swell more" I explain, while helping fold some clothes.

"Makes sense Noah, Ella, they are trying to help you. You are lucky to have them." He smiles to all of us.

I turn around to look at Ella, who now had her face in her knees.

"Ells" I whisper, crouching down in front of her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing" She mumbles.

"Ella, you are safe, I promise you" I whisper, stroking her hair at the back.

"I don't feel it" She mutters under her breath.

"You may not feel it, but you are, you have us, you'll be ok" I hug her tightly, she looks at me, with hopeful and teary eyes. I gently wipe the underneath of her eyes and rock us both of us back and forth, trying to keep her calm.

"Come on, Ells, let's get out of here" Her father smiles at us.

'end of 10.'

i'm posting a lot recently :) 

Posted: 18.3.22