36.

this is where the story gets dark... ;)

'Ella' 

It had been a week since I moved myself in History. 

I had now, skipped lessons, avoided any teachers, Mr Stone and Miss Bright mainly. Avoided my friends; Luke, Noah and Micky. Not gone to school. I skipped Wednesday. 

My dad dropped me off, I made out like I was going into school but made a runner and hanged around the park. That day, I had to bring Buddy. Today, I did not. 

I wrote so much in the journal and right now I was reading it again. Sat in the deserted park again. I managed to leave the house without anyone noticing, especially Buddy. It was the evening and I know that the boys and my dad are messaging me but I'm ignoring it. There was nobody around, just me along the canal and a few ducks, swimming peacefully. 

'I hate my mother. I wish that things would get easier but I know they can't. 

I'm skipping lessons and school and I'm not really sure why this is hurting me so much. When I'm not in school, I want to be at school. When I'm at school, I don't want to be school. And it's the same with home. 

I don't want to be anywhere right now. 

I just want life to be easy. Someone help me to make this easier. 

I feel bad for Luke and Noah and Micky and mostly my dad. I don't want to let him down and I feel that is what I'm doing right now. But how do I make them all happy and myself too. 

Maybe I deserve this mental pain. Maybe I do. My mother said I always would say that I deserve pain. 

She's given me the worst pain.

Always looking over my shoulder. Scared she is going to pop up. 

But she's in jail, she can't get out right?

I really hope not, that would make my life a even worst living pain.' 

"Oh sweetheart, made things that hard for you, have I?" A voice is heard from behind me. I was sat against a tree. I freeze and turn my head to see my mother and Amber's mother stood there with devilling grins on their faces. 

"What?" I stutter, standing up and moving from the tree. "W-what?" 

"W-w-what?" Amber's mother mocks me, laughing her head off. A tear escapes my eye and it falls down my cheek. 

"H-how did you get out?" I stutter.

"Amber's mother bailed me out" She laughs looking at me with a smile. "Have I really made your life hard now?" She steps forward and I step back. 

"Leave me alone mum" I whisper. 

"Now, why would I do that?" She whispers back. "I'm your mother." She takes another step forward and again, I step back. "Come to me or I won't be afraid to hurt your father, Luke, Noah and Micky" 

My heart drops at the thought of my mother hurting my dad and three best friends. 

"Don't hurt them" I snarl, anger seeping into my voice. 

"Then come here" She motions for me to come forward, which I do. 

This could be a bad idea but I am not risking my mother hurt my dad and best friends. She snatchers my journal out of my hand and looks at the cover. 

"Hmm" She hums. "Where's your phone?" She says, grabbing my forearm and pulling me closer to her, making me tremble in her hold. 

"In my bag" I croak, feeling the water come to my eyes, causing them to gloss over, even more, more so that my eyes go blurry. 

Amber's mum grabs my bag, and takes the notebook. She tosses the whole lot into the canal, making my knees go weak. 

I watch as my handbag sink out of sight. 

"Oh no, what a mistake" Amber's mum laughs lightly. 

"Estella" My mother snarls my name for the first time. "You will follow myself and Christina to the car without making a scene or we will not be afraid to hurt the people you love." She leans closer to my ear and whispers. "Do you understand?" 

I just nod in fear. 

At least I know Amber's mother's name now, Christina. Christina and Diana. 

"Words angel, words" 

"I understand" I nod again. 

"Good, now come on" She pulls me towards the exit of the park, and towards a few parked cars. One gets unlocked and my mother harshly opens a back door and pushes me in, following me in after. 

Once inside, two doors slam and lock. 

The car begins to move and everything happens fast. 

My mother ties a white cloth around my head, covering my nose and mouth. A thick rope gets tied around my ankles and wrists. I try and get free but there is no use, I'm trapped. 

And all I can feel is my family. Back home. 

Why am I doing this to them? I just want to go home. 

A funny smell finally comes to my nose and I realize. This isn't just a plain white cloth. 

The last thing I heard, "Sleep tight, angel" 

'end of 36.' 

omg, i've had this planned for agesssss! 

and i'm sorry... 

Posted: 22.6.22