41.

TW - TALK OF VIOLENCE

'Ella'

Everyone sees horrible things that happen to young people on the news, in news paper. You never actually realize that it is going to happen to you until it does.

And that's what is happening right now.

Something I would see on the news was now on the news. But had my name to it. My picture to it. My mother to it.

I never thought it'd get this serious that I was laying in a pool of my blood while my mother attempted to murder me.

I refused to talk to the police at the moment.

Micky, Luke and Noah were sat on chairs around the bed. The police popped in very few minutes to ask if I was ready, and every time I said the same thing.

"Waiting for my dad"

I had to have an interview with the police about what had happened. Emma, Roxy and Amber, Christina and my mother were all on the news as well as myself. The police were warning everyone that these people were dangerous and were wanted.

There was even a reward if they were found.

Emma and Roxy's parents were so angry. Luke, Micky and Noah had seen them at the police station as they were being questioned. They knew that they had been bullying me, but didn't know that they were helping a murderer.

This also makes me think about why Christina was in prison?

Christina would go to prison - probably a long sentence, for assisting murder.

My mother was granted life - for attempted murder.

And I could imagine that Amber, Roxy and Emma would get a long time for assisting murder.

They were wanted and were being looked for. But the thing I wanted to know is how far would they go to kill me?

What if they try again?

I don't know what my life was going to be anymore. I really thought that I was safe - safe from my mother. But I suppose not.

Luke, Micky and Noah had to leave the room when I had an interview with the police, which is why I was waiting for my dad.

I did not want to do this alone. And I'm a minor so they wouldn't make me, I hope not and I don't think they would.

I was staring into space in this thoughts, ignoring the conversation that the three boys were having right in front of me.

I snap out of my day dreaming when I hear the hospital room down open.

My dad steps in, looking up at the bed - to me. I smile at him faintly. Now able to see my full face as the oxygen mask was off.

"Princess" My dad whispers to himself in amazement. He drops the duffel bag he was holding to the ground and running the couple of metres towards me. Noah and Micky had moved to the same side as Luke, giving my dad plenty of room to reach me.

"Dad" I whisper and he leans down and hugs me gently.

"Hey, your awake" He leans back and caresses my hair gently. "I'm so sorry Ella"

"It's not your fault" I tell him, it's my fault and I know it.

"It is. I should of looked after you, I shouldn't let you out the house without me or the boys. I don't trust her." My dad rants, holding my cheeks in his hands.

"You can't live your life hiding dad. It's my fault. I should of told you or took Buddy. I shouldn't of gone on a walk by myself. It's all my fault and I'm so sorry. I nearly left the four of you a-" My voice cracks and I try and breath in to hide it.

"Ella" My dad says firmly. "If anyone is at fault, it is not you. You should be able to do whatever you want, whenever you want with whoever you want. But you can't do that when it's not safe. Baby" He pauses, looking down. "I don't know what I would of done if I lost you. I would never forgiven myself. I love you so much and it's going to be ok" He hugs me again before I could even think about replying.

It takes so much of my strength to lift my arms around him, my tubes attached to my hand and my arm pulled as I retracted my arms lower so I didn't pull them out.

"I love you dad" I whisper to him, in which he pulls back and kisses my forehead.

He stands up, standing by the side of my bed.

"Have you found out how long your going to be in hospital?" He asks, looking from me to the other three.

"One to two weeks" I mumble, playing with the bed covers in my fingers.

"In which she has to do therapy. Physically and mentally" Noah tells my dad to inform him of the conversation.

"Also, the doctor came in when you were gone and said that when you were back, they are moving Ella in to a proper room. And the police need to interview Ella." Luke tells my dad. "Ella keeps saying go away because she wants you in the room, and we're not allowed"

"That's my girl" My dad leans down and kisses my forehead. "Never do nothing you don't want to do."

"I know" I whisper, feeling a pang in my chest again.

"You ok?" Micky asks, seeing the discomfort in my face.

"Chest hurts" I whisper, shutting my eyes and pushing my head into the pillow.

"It's ok" My dad whispers, kissing my cheek again. "It'll go"

The door opens and I open my eyes to see the doctor walking in.

"Ah good to see you again Jim. I was hoping you were here we are ready to take Ella to her room for the next couple of weeks" He gently smiles to me, but frowns when he sees the discomfort I was feeling. "Are you ok?" He comes to the side with my dad, who moves out the way.

"Chest hurts" I whisper, shutting my eyes again.

"Ok" He whispers. "Can I take a look?"

"Yeah" I just lay there, trying to feel the comfort in the bed. I feel the blankets get pulled down a bit, the cold air hitting my upper half. I feel fingers gently touch the area, making me wince in pain.

"Ok" I hear the doctor say before warm enters my body and my opens open. I advert my eyes down and the covers are back over my body, keeping me warm. "I'm going to take you to your room then put an ice pack over your chest. It will help the swelling around the stiches."

"Ok" I whisper in defect again.

'end of 41.'

...double update :) 

Posted: 22.7.22