Author's Note.

Assalamu Alaikum!

How've you been? It's been days since we last talked yeah? I'm trying to get myself together to start writing October 10th but things aren't going the same way I want them to.

Most of you don't know about this and are surprised huh? Don't be even though I am. I am supposed to right "October 10th" but this book is making my head shake hard and I can't even think straight. So I'm going to upload only prologue later and then the book will follow a month or two later. I can't help it wallahi, just like the way the other book rocked my head. This is a sequel for Zayd and his own paramour...

I don't know sha but I feel like this book will be more spicy because guy, let's wait for it!!! Let's just keep that for later before some of you decide to bully me into writing it. Abeg allow me to write O10th so I can rest and do this more better and updates everyday like the last one.

Prologue coming in a few hours... anticipate because Zayd Ahmad Hakim Al-Hafiz and Layla Abd Al-Rashid are not going to play, they want business. You see the name "Go To Hell, Captain" our Captain here is going to have something with more spicy than our police officer. I mean, our Captain is an army!!! Hehehehhe, I can't wait to twist your heads yet again.

As you can see I don't even have a description, I'm just so eager to write it down.

Bye bye!

Probably around March... Or I might change my mind after finishing O10th, you never know. Insha Allah.

Ma'ssalam.