AUTHOR'S NOTE

Assalamu Alaikum.

I think I should start with Alhamdulillah! My eleventh completed book. I don't think I know the word count but with seventy four chapters and each with more than two thousand five hundred words, that's saying a lot. I'm really glad that I'm dropping my pen today after this long incredible journey you guys made possible. Thank you so much for all the support, love and motivation you all offered throughout this trip.

I don't have much to say now but you should look forward to my next book, "YOURS, JANNAH" which I'm currently working on. I published the first chapter few weeks ago then removed it, had to adjust some stuff here and there. And I assure you, the drama is going to keep proliferating, trust me on that.

When I started GTHC, I thought I should just write a book to keep the Babagana clan going with a few plot twists. I usually don't plot out my entire book before I start, just the main plots and nothing else. Everything comes after I start or sometimes when I touch my keyboard, it just flows and I get inundated.

Along the way, I stopped writing this book altogether, if you can recall? I was so busy with school and life and there was no motivation, not from you guys of course but I just didn't want to write the it changed a month ago when I decided to complete the book in one month. Alhamdulillah, it's safe to say the duration is one month? I started from chapter fourteen I guess. It was not easy but we did.

And yes, I'm thinking about writing Na'ima's book *why are you always landing yourself in trouble? Shakes head* because I have this wild plot in my head that should be penned down as soon as possible or I go crazy. I'll let you know -if- I'm going to write it. She's got a special place in my heart, don't ask me how but she does. It's going to be a bit daddy-ish? Contraband-ish? A bit dramatic? With sprinkle of romance? And where is the other one? Mad suspense and plot twists.

Anywayyyyyy, I'm taking this book off wattpad 4TH August 2022, tell your friends about it. And thank you so so so so much again for bringing us here and the entire love you guys displayed for Zayd, Layla, Teems, Kareem, Faizan, Lana, Qadir, Annalise and so on. We love you and we'll miss you...

This book will be available only on OkadaBooks and maybe Selar later on —I'll let you know.

Your reviews?...

Sayonara❤️
Xx