17: RIVULETS OF MERCURY

ADAMAWA STATE, NIGERIA.

Zayd stopped walking towards her when he stood at the edge of the bed where she lie seductively clenching her thigh muscles, it was a move she is doing unconsciously to lighten her own wantonness. There is no movement of hers that he hadn't noticed since she took the pill and he's noticed that she took two. He doesn't need two, if she hadn't forced him to take that one, he wouldn't have accepted it because she's already aroused him the minute he walked through the doors of the cabin.

He was at her mercy since then but for show, he took the pill and now he is at the point of no return. He should've thrown it away, maybe, just maybe he could've stopped this nonsense from happening.

Not able to stop himself at this brink of precipice, he pounced on the bed right on top of her, listened to her quiet intake of breath and ragged breathing that screams arousal. He tilted his head as he studied her ivory face beneath his as this is the first time he's ever allowed himself to come this close to her, there was never a need. She's caused him so much diatribe to want to see her in that deep, raw way.

He let out a shallow smile because when he'd told his mother she was unfortunately pretty, he meant beautiful. Everything about her is mysterious and enigmatic leaving him intrigued to peel off more layers of her but she won't allow it. Would he have explored her had she given him the aperture? Maybe or maybe not but right now, he is going to explore, dive into and reconnoiter in a way they both won't forget. That is a promise.

Layla couldn't breath, couldn't move nor think at all. He is right on top of her, staring at her with eyes that she doesn't recognize. Those pills are really something because they are already in another fantasy realm with one another. They currently only care about their physical urges and nothing more matters. Just that her stomach is dipped into the bed and her chest keep on puffing out, enlarging her breasts to the size they aren't.

Zayd caressed her face lightly with his forefinger, her face extremely smooth like a baby's butt. Layla only lied there her heart pattered erratically at the sight of him fascinated by her. He's never showed that kind of emotion only once during their high school days, the first day she started attending classes. He was mesmerized for the first few minutes before she tarnished the image he's conjured in his head.

Zayd stood up unfastening the cuffs of his sleeves, his hickory eyes fastened unwaveringly onto hers. She was confronted with the hard, bare wall of his torso as he let the white button up shirt drop to the ground. Her mouth went dry. He was beautiful, enticing. Surely no man outside the realm of fantasy could be so perfectly made . . . but he was real, and for this moment he was hers. In this room at this hour, they are meant for each other before the magic of the aphrodisiac release them back to square one.

Slowly Layla lifted her hands to his chest, jumping slightly at the heat of his body. Her fingertips and the delicate rasp of her nails wandered through the light, silky-rough furring of his chest, savoring the solid musculature underneath. She traced the firm, symmetrical ridges of his collarbone, then splayed her hands over leanly fleshed ribs. Zayd's desire raged as he suffered under her cool, drifting touches, his arms stealing around her possessively. Then she stood on her knees on the bed, pressing her mouth to the base of his throat, and her tongue stroked over the pulse that beat so heavily underneath his skin.

Startled, Zayd took many shuddering breath to stop himself from spending. He moved her back a bit knowing she'd continue taunting him about it if he spends before they dive into anything.

They studied each other, both of them unmoving and pleasurably tense, invisible fuses burning. Very carefully, as if she were experimenting with some violently unstable substance, Layla brought her mouth to his, trying different angles, searching and tasting with increasing fervor. God, she's never kissed any man before but now that she is trying it for the first time in her life, she feels like an expert. She is sure Zayd is as much of a virgin as she is.