𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

''YOU KNOW THOMAS,this is absolutely disgusting on your part.You know how much of a troubled,heart broken man you are.Why in the world would you even want to destroy such a pure,fresh,soul?''Polly asked as she sat down,taking a long drag of her cigarette,looking up at her nephew with a look of disgust and anger.

Thomas stiffled a laugh as he laid his head back on the wood of the doorway,his own cigarette almost falling from his plush lips,''You know Polly,love makes you do unspeakable things.I love her.I love every single inch of her.You know,she,my God''He chuckled as he shook his head,not knowing how to even fathom what he was about to confess to his aunt,''She prays for me.Every night my girl gets on her knees,looks out of the window and prays for me.For my well being.For my family.A woman prays for me,Polly.How could I not love her?''He asked,finally getting a drag out of his cigarette,placing the cancerous stick between his long fingers.

''And I pray for her,trust me.Thomas,she is so young.It's a shame that her whole perspective of love will be absolutely damaged.I can't believe that you can actually love another woman after-''Polly tried to say but Thomas shot a cold glare at his aunt,raising his hand that was holding his cigarette,''Don't you even try to spit out that name.''He said,his deep voice getting even deeper out of anger.He couldn't even listen to somebody spitting out her name.

''It's fuckin' true Thomas,and you know it.''

''No,you are absolutely fuckin' wrong Polly.I love my girl.My God I love my girl,with every inch of heart that I have left.You know what?It's more than love actually,that woman.Oh my''

''That woman is my God.My own,personal,God.''