𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 3

''OH I SEE HOW IT IS.New employee,with a small,tight,soft body.Is that what you want Thomas?Does the idea of fucking someone at least 15 fucking years younger than you excite you?''Grace spitted out,letting her hands fall from Tommy's chest.

''Oh Grace,you couldn't be more wrong.When I look at Athena,I think of taking her out on a date.Eating some fine chicken fillet with her and buying the best dam' wine that they can serve.I think of taking her on a walk down to the pond.I think of loving her.Loving life with her.''Tommy whispered out,finally looking up at Grace with hazy eyes,as he took a puff of his cigarette.

''You cannot be serious.''

''But I am,I mean every single word Grace.Someone would call it love at first sight.''Tommy chuckled and bit his lip,shaking his head afterwards.He was down bad and he knew the girl over a week now.

''Thomas,she isn't half the woman that I am.''

''Oh,you are wrong once again darlin'.She is loyal.She would never betray us.She is much more of a woman,that you'll ever be.I know about fuckin' Campbell,Grace.''

                                                                                              🎀

Athena was seated on a chair close to the window,after the pub closed for the night.It was over 1 am now and the girl was exhausted.A fiasco with Grace occured and there was no entertainment for the night,so after a tiring day at work she was resting a bit with a glass of whiskey and a cigarette.

''Long day,aye?''She heard her favourite voice coming from behind her as she let the smoke escape her lips,a smile breaking on her face as Tommy sat next to her.''Truly,Tommy.''She said softly,making Tommy smile.She didn't call him Mr.Shelby.

''John told me what happened earlier.You should have come right to me.He would be neckless now.''Thomas sighed out as he placed his cigarette between his soft lips,searching for his matches in his pockets,but he was out of luck.

Before he could even talk,Athena had light right in front of his cigarette,making him smile as he accepted her offer and let her light up his cigarette.''Thank you,darlin'.''He said softly after he exhaled the smoke out of his nostrils.

''No need to.''The girl smiled,taking a drag out of her own cigarette,sipping some whiskey afterwards.''And also,your brother took care of it.Arthur really protected me.''She smiled softly which made Thomas smile as well.He loved the fact that his family loved the girl.

''What happened with Grace,Tommy?She didn't sing tonight.''She said as she looked at Thomas,her big eyes making him stare at her before giving an answer.The man let out a sigh,getting up to serve himself some whiskey to the bar.''Grace was a spy the whole time,dear.She worked for the police.''Tommy said as he was filling up his glass,closing the lid afterwards.

Athena furrowed her brows.Why was a spy between Thomas' legs?Always figuratively,though.

''But why was spy in here?You have nothing to hide.''The girl blurted out,really confused about what was going on.And that was the moment that Thomas understood that Athena had no idea whatsoever about what he really does.About what his family does.About what her own brother does.

''Let me ask you,darlin'.What has your brother told you about his job?''Tommy asked carefully as he sat down next to her once again,taking a sip of his favourite drink.

''That he works at a betting shop that your family owns.That's all.''She said,looking at Tommy once again as he nodded his head.She had every right to know that she was involved in illegal business.He was baffled that Bet never said shit to his sister about what she was getting on.Sure,he didn't want his parents to know,valid.But from the second that he offered his sister that job,she should know.

''Look,Athena.Your brother hasn't told you the truth.I am not being a snitch here,I am informing my employee about the workplace that she entered.Which was the first dam' thing that your brother should have told you before offering you the job.''Tommy said which made the girl furrow her brows,her heart slowly speeding rapidly as she was waiting for Thomas to talk again.What has Bet done?

''We do illegal shit,Athena.Many things you can name of.Cocaine,murdering people that are asking for it,all that shit.I don't want to scare you away.But you need to know were you are involved.I remember that Bet didn't want his family to know,but that was before he told you to work with us.I am sorry that you had to learn this way,sweet thing.''Tommy finished,taking another sip of whiskey.

Athena mirrored Tommy's action,but instead of a sip she downed the whole thing.She needed in order to comprehend what Thomas had just said.

''Easy,girl.''Tommy whispered,rubbing her hand softly,which made her look up at him.''Are you going to leave,Athena?''He asked her carefully.She didn't seem like a person who would like to be involved in this shit.She looked like a person who couldn't stand to hear the word illegal.And he would not blame her,if she actually did leave.

''No,Tommy.I am not.''She replied,which made him sigh in relief internally.Even though he would not blame her decision of leaving,Tommy couldn't even stand the thought.The girl had him hooked.

''You know,I can sing too.''She said after a few minutes of silence,looking up at him as she exhaled the smoke.Tommy furrowed his brows and looked at her,mesmerized by the sight.Red cherry lips,a bit more puffy from smoking,long lashes and her kind of messy,black,wavy hair down after a long day.Athena Walkers was indeed,a dream.

''Show me.''He whispered as she got up,walking towards the stage of the pub,her lips on the microphone and her eyes on him.She only had eyes for him.

And she started singing.And oh,was he falling for her.He felt like he was in heaven for a few minutes and the Angels were singing to him.Thomas Shelby knew,in fact,that after death the gates of heaven would be closed for him.They already were.But just for once,in his pub,for a few minutes,he felt like he got a taste of heaven.

He let his eyes wander on her.From her jet black hair falling down to her back,to her big eyes,to her plush lips.Her pretty golden cross was complementing the skin above her cleavage,which the dress that she chose for the day left a little to the imagination as her breasts were pushed up.It was really suiting her shape though.Athena had an hourglass figure.She had pretty curves,her thighs a bit to the thick side.She really looked like the statue of Aphrodite,true to her roots.

Thomas couldn't help it.He got up.He walked towards that stage,her singing never stopping even though the only person that was listening to her voice left his seat.And it didn't stop even when she felt his arms around her.She wanted this too.From the moment that she laid her eyes on him.

She turned her head around only when she finished.And she gasped as his lips were almost on hers.But she didn't stop him.Athena and Tommy shared their first kiss.And it was sweet.Even though all they could taste was her strawberry lipstick,whiskey and cigarettes.It could not be more sweet.

Their lips left each others' only when Tommy kissed down her neck,leaving sweet,soft,gentle kisses all over the skin,which made the girl let out a small moan as he kissed the skin right under her ear,and he couldn't help once he heard that small sound to bite slightly on her skin.

''I didn't think that you could get even sweeter.But you baby smell like caramel and taste like coffee with vanilla on a winter morning.So sweet,so warm.''