𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 11

TW:detailed birth.

*fag:cigarette,as the slang ⚠️

IT WASN'T the last time.In fact,Michael Gray was getting worse and worse with his usage.Snow was gradually becoming a priority in his life,just a few weeks before his wife to be gave birth to his children.Polly,his mother,noticed.Athena,noticed it,and the worst for him was that Tommy Shelby noticed that his little speech did nothing and he was getting pissed at Michael.

''What are ya doing up,Mrs.Gray?''Michael muttered as he stepped in their house,seeing Athena all curled up by the sofa that they had close to the window,next to the grand fireplace of their living room.She was wearing her Italian silky robe,especially made for her during her pregnancy.She had already washed her face,used her creams and was under a blanket,sipping on some black tea.

Athena sighed at the sight of him,he looked drunk.His eyes were droppy,he was using his accent and he came back home after 12:00 AM.She didn't need any more evidence,''I was waiting for you,Michael.''She whispered,taking a sip from her warm tea.In the meantime,Michael removed his coat and shoes,walking towards his very pregnant girl.

''Michael,what is going on?Are you having any trouble at work?Is something making you nervous?Why are you using snow that much?''Athena asked,caressing his cheek softly as he sat down next to her,making Michael sigh.In his drunk state,he could understand her questions and worst of all he could see how upset she was.Michael hated himself for this.

''I mostly use it when I am with Isaiah and Finn love,you know that.''He whispered,kissing her cheek softly,making her sigh.She knew that they were users as well,mostly when they were all together.But Isaiah and Finn could control it.Michael was out of control.

''That I do,''She sighed,looking up at her husband to be.This was breaking her damn heart.She loved Michael with everything that she had,he was the apple of her eye.And except the fact that drugs were ruining their engagement,it was mostly ruining himself.Athena hated that,she wanted him back.Her sweet,sweet,Michael.The man that she fell in love with.

''Tommorow is the foundation Gala,please don't use any snow till we leave the damn building,alright?I want us to be at our best for Thomas and his wife,okay?''She pleaded her fiance,making him nod his head.''Of course,Mrs.Gray.My woman.''He whispered,leaning in,making her sigh softly as their foreheads touched,sharing a sweet kiss.

''I don't know if it's good for you to attend though,you are heavily pregnant.''Michael said,Athena could tell that he was sobering up.''I can't let them down,it's important for the family.''She whispered,Michael shaking his head at the statement,''You won't,they will understand.They have taken their lesson when Ada's waters broke during John's wedding.''He whispered softly.

''What happened with Tommy and the Russians?''Athena asked,remembering the small incident at his wedding.Michael covered her up with the duvets,looking in her pretty eyes,''I don't know if he will get anywhere,to be honest.He met with that bastard,but I guess there's more of meetings to unfold.''He informed his fiancée,''With John killing one of the Changretta's,my mom was fucking pissed,couldn't believe that Tommy agreed with John's action.''He said,letting out a sigh.

''Tommy was right though,apology is not needed,they will fuck us over whenever and wherever,''Athena whispered,making Michael look in her eyes,''There's no place for apologies in gangs,Michael,we know that best.''She whispered,making him sigh and nod his head,''Sadly,we do.''He replied.

''Now,don't let those things bother your pretty head,you need some rest,mkay?It's already past 01:00 AM,you should be in bed.''He whispered,kissing her forehead softly.She nodded her head,groaning as he helped her to get up once her mug of tea was on the coffee table.''Are you okay?''He whispered,making her sigh and shake her head,''I've been feeling constant aches since earlier,it has to be like eight hours that I've been feeling like that.''She admitted,making him look at her with wide eyes.