𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 13

''SO,ATHENA,I am sure that you have heard about the robbery,eh?''Athena Gray heard Thomas Shelby's voice right behind her,taking a breath as she filled herself a mug of warm coffee that she just brewed,letting the kettle down once she was done.

''Nice to see you back,Tommy.''Athena said softly,ignoring Tommy's question,as she walked towards the table that was located in the middle of the kitchen at the family's betting shop.Once she sat down,she took a sip from her warm coffee,looking at the man that was at the other side of the table.

''I've heard that Arthur has a big mouth and seems like Linda does as well,but the biggest mouth owner is definitely Esme Shelby.So,Athena Gray,right?''Thomas asked,a bit hesitant,making the girl nod at his question.Athena was legally a Gray now.Her and Michael had a civil ceremony last week,there was pressure since their children had arrived so they knew that they had to get married,rather quickly.

Both of them wanted a religious wedding,but decided to take the plunge and save this one for later,when at least a few months would have passed since Grace's death.It was all about respect in Grace's name.And Athena didn't voice this,but she was definitely benefitted from this decision;she would be back in her shape by then in order to fit in her dreamy wedding dress.

''Mhm,so,Athena Gray,I am sure you have heard about it.And I need your help on that one.''He said,making the woman raise a brow as she let her mug down,all ears at Tommy's suggestion.''What do you need me for?''She asked softly,looking at her ex lover.

''You will be there,with me,John and Arthur at the Grand Finale.''Thomas said,which made the woman's eyes wide.She knew what he meant by that,he needed her there when him and his brothers would visit that damn cursed manor.

''And why's that,Thomas?''She asked,carefully bringing the burning liquid to her lips,making Thomas sigh as he placed a cigarette between his lips,quickly lighting it up.Taking a deep drag,he exhaled the smoke and looked at the younger woman.

''Remember the night at my wedding?You met Tatiana,the Duchess.''Tommy said,making her nod her head,she did in fact meet the pretty woman,along with the rest of the Blinders.''What you should know about these bastards,it's that they are crazy,darlin'.''He said,placing his peaky cap on the table before he got up to fill himself a mug of the coffee that Athena had brewed.

''Tatiana,took an interest in you that night.It seems that she generally likes women as well,but she really got struck by you,pretty one.''Tommy said,with a chuckle that made the burning cigarette almost fall from his lips as he filled a mug of warm coffee.''Tommy,I don't know if my husband would agree on that one.''Athena said,biting her plush lip gently as she was holding her mug with her two hands.

Tommy smirked softly as he sat down once again,placing the cancerous stick between his fingers in order to take a sip from his coffee.''She won't touch you,Athena.Nobody will.I will make sure of it.Michael knows that it's business.''He promised her,looking deep in her eyes.Athena felt comfort in his.

She nodded her head and looked at him,''Alright,alright,I'll do it.But no Russian bastard gets to put his hands on me,Tommy,you promised.And no payment will change my mind.''She confidently said,making the man in front of her nod his head in agreement.''I gave you my word,sweet thing.''He said,extending his free hand making the girl accept the deal with a shake.

''Alright Thomas,when does this take place?''She asked him,raising a brow as she sipped her coffee,the man in question taking a nice puff from his cigarette.''I don't have a date yet,I have another dinner to attend with them,either way.We will see.''Thomas said,''The robbery takes place in June.''He added,making the girl nod her head.

''Rumour has it that you slept with the Duchess,''Athena said softly,making Thomas raise a brow,''Alright,John talked to Polly while I was helping her with some paper work and said that she spent the night at your place,talking about how hot she is and shit.Esme would have his head,''Athena chuckled and looked at him,''It's too soon,Tommy.''She dared to say,making her feel like his glare was piercing through her skin.

''It's business.Tatiana is business,Athena.''

The woman shook her head as she got up,placing the empty now mug in the sink before she walked towards him.With her hands on his shoulders,she gave him a soft rub and took a breath,''Either way,Thomas.It's too soon,you are grieving Thomas.You could have let someone else to have her.''Athena said before grabbing her purse,ready to leave the room.

''Someone like who?Fuckin' Athur?He is with the Lord now.''Tommy mumbled,lighting up another cigarette as the first one was finished for good.

Athena shook her head before she opened the door,''You know Thomas,Peaky Blinders are ruthless.They kill without feeling guilt,they eat well after they murdered and robbed but one thing I hoped was that when it comes to their women nothing ruins the bond that they share.That the love is what is the priority,above everything else.''She sighed,''So if I ever hear that Michael is involved in 'business' like the Tatiana one,I am out,Tommy.''She said before she looked at him for one last time,stepping out of the kitchen.

-

A/N:filler chapter!