𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 14

THREE MONTHS LATER.

''I TOLD HIM THAT I'LL DO IT,ATHENA.''MICHAEL Gray said to his wife as she looked up from the numbers that she was writing down,raising a brow at her husband.Over the last three months,it was crazy what motherhood had done to her.Only twenty one and she seemed far more mature for her age.

But in reality both Michael and her knew that motherhood wasn't the only source for that outcome.Getting deeper with the Peaky business,that's what made her more mature.

''What are you on now,Michael?''She asked him,letting her pencil down before she folded her arms over her chest.Michael took a deep breath and closed the door of his office behind him,walking to his desk before he sat down on the expesive leather chair.

''Tommy.He has recovered from the attack,I told him that I will kill Father Hughes myself.''He admitted to his wife,making her hands fall to her sides and her eyes widen,''Michael,what?''She whispered.Michael controlled the legal business,and she was very proud of him.Sure he did cocaine and drank a whole factory of whiskey,but he never got his hands dirty with blood.

''Look,love.You know what I've been through,you know what that man did to me and my sister,the one that I've never fucking met.I want to kill that bastard myself,I made my decision.''He said,Athena taking a deep breath at that answer.She,in fact,knew what her poor husband went through,all the pain caused by that fucking man that wants to be holy but instead will end up at the depths of hell.

So,she didn't argue with him.She has been through similar pain herself,by the hands of her own brother,and he was killed.And she knew that if the Shelby brothers didn't kill him,she would end up doing the dirty work herself.

''Alright,you are right,baby.''She whispered,getting up from the desk that was exactly on the opposite side of Michael's,walking towards his.Sitting on his lap carefully,he smiled at her,a hand over her bare thigh,right under her skirt.

Athena wrapped her arms around his neck,sharing a sweet kiss with him.''You know now that Tommy has recovered,Russian Business is a priority.''He said to her,making her sigh at that,''Yeah,I know.''She whispered,making her husband frown.

''Love,''He whispered,making her look at his beautiful eyes that both of their girls had inherited.''If you don't feel okay,you should inform Tommy.You shouldn't be pressured to do that.''He whispered,gently placing her hair to the side,revealing the soft flesh of her neck.Placing a sweet kiss right under her ear,she smiled softly at him.

''I..I will do it,John will be there,Arthur too.Thomas promised that they will protect me if something goes wrong.I trust them,I really do.''She whispered,Michael rubbing her back gently,''There's nothing to be afraid of,darling.Just make sure that you don't fall in love with that Russian Duchess,alright?''He teased her,making her giggle;his favourite sound ever.

''Never,only with you.''

THE ROMANOV MANOR.

''Right,boys,my lady,''Tommy smiled softly at Athena,kissing her hand gently which made her raise a brow but the gesture was quickly done,Tommy putting his cigarette between his lips while all four of them stared at the huge manor in front of them,

''Just remember,they are fucking insane,and dangerous..and drunk on stuff that we've never heard of,and they are worse than us for spirits and ghosts''Tommy puffed his cigarette,''And today,they are going to test us.''He finished as all of them started walking towards the duchess,at least twenty Cossacks on both sides as they went.

''Fuck 'em.''Arthur groaned,looking around.

Tatiana smiled as she saw the three brothers walking towards her but her eyes had a new shine once she noticed Athena.