𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 10

1924.

''THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING,INDEED.''POLLY fussed with Athena,holding the girl's arms tightly as they walked in Tommy's manor,smiling at the men that were standing at the entrance.They both looked magnificent.

Athena's gown was purchased by Michael from Paris,it was a beautiful,scarlet red,silky gown.Suited with a white fur,red bottom heels and beautiful velvety gloves,matching with the dress.She was a dream come true,indeed.

''Let's go and get you seated,pretty girl.You shouldn't be standing up for that long,''Her mother in law whispered softly,smiling at the younger woman.She loved the fact that Athena was her daughter in law for quite some time now.But she was even more excited when one morning she found out about her pregnancy by foddling one of her tits.

''Oh my God,my son got you knocked up!Twins,as well.''

Polly had almost yelled it from the top of the roof that morning,Athena had to hold her back.It was beautiful to see her that excited about having grandchildren,she had to admit.Even though she was freaking out when she found out,she knew that eventually all would be well.And indeed,everything went fine.Michael was excited to be a father as well to their twin girls.

''Oh,Mrs.Gray,come here.I don't like seeing you standing up for that long.''John smirked at the younger woman,holding his hand out for her so him and Polly can help her sit down.It was a miracle that she made it to the wedding,she was almost eight months pregnant.It was getting more and more difficult to move around,everything was aching.

''Thank you,''She whispered to both of them,sitting down carefully with their help.She was feeling some aches since earlier,but she knew that they were pretty much braxton hicks,she had a long way till she gave birth.

''Are ya feeling any pain,Athena?''Esme asked the younger woman,smiling softly at her.Athena had requested Polly and Esme to be in the room while she was giving birth so they can both guide her and Esme felt really grateful for that.She had an amazing bond with the girl,she viewed her as her little sister.

Athena nodded her head softly while a hand went down to her lower belly,giving a gently rub,''I am,every day is getting more difficult to get out of bed.''She giggled,making Esme smile at her.''That's good then,means that ya're getting closer.''She smiled softly,rubbing Athena's belly gently as she felt kicks against her hand.

''Those are some strong kicks.''Esme chuckled,making John look at her with Athena,''Well,those are Shelby babies,strong even in the womb.''John chuckled,making Athena look at him,''Gray babies,''She smirked,making him shake his head,''There's Shelby blood in there honey,whether ya like it or not.''John teased her,kissing her forehead softly.

Just as John was seated next to the younger woman,Tommy and Grace made their entrance,walking to the table that the family was seated.In those two years,Athena had healed.She didn't hold any hatred towards Tommy or Grace,she never did to begin with.She used to feel pain at the sight of them,though.

Now she didn't mind it.She was blessed enough with an amazing fiancé and even more blessed with her pregnancy,their own babies.Her and Michael owned a beautiful home as well;not as magnificent as Tommy's,no.But it was a luxurious house,it was more than enough in her eyes.When they first moved in there,she tried to talk her fiancé out of it,she felt like it was too much.

''Mikey...isn't it too much?Aren't we being greedy?''

''No,nothing's too much for you.Everything for you,everything for my woman.My life,my light,my wife.''

So,she felt content.She felt like everything was finally at place for once in her life.

''Thank you for being here to share this day that means so much to us,I am grateful for every single one of you.''Tommy said,holding Grace's waist softly.A smile on his face that Athena rarely saw.It was beautiful.