𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 15

''ATHENA,GIRL.''JOHN muttered as he got up to walk alongside with Athena,making the blonde lady rise up from his lap.Walking towards the young woman,the two walked into the room,John making sure that the door was left open.

Truth to be told,Athena was raging at the sight of him getting it on with one of the Russian whores and for sure after this she would not be on well terms with the two out of three Shelby brothers.Esme was one of her bestfriends and she didn't accept what she was seeing.She didn't care much about Linda,but still.She was Arthur's partner,pregnant too.He should respect her.

''John,these men out here are crazy.''She whispered,John looking at her almost naked body,spotting the prints of hands around her neck and the bruises on her tummy.John's jaw clenched at the sight,holding her chin to inspect the marks.''Did they force themselves on ya?''He asked her,puffing the hefty cigar that was given out to the guests of that disgusting party.

''Yeah,not all the way.I am pushing them away,I don't want this and I won't cheat on my husband.I want him here.''She whimpered the last part,making John's heart break at the sight.He was glad that the Russians had taken a liking to the young woman,specially Tatiana.She was one of their targets,it was a great plan.But seeing her like this,John thought that her feelings and her as a human being should definitely be more valid than a fucking robbery.

''Fuckin' Tommy.''He sighed out,letting his hand caress the woman's hip gently.''Where is he,John?''She asked him softly,making him shake his head,''No idea,doll.Probably with Tatiana,fuckin' her to the oblivion.''He chuckled out the last part,he knew that his brother would have a good time with the Russian beauty.

Athena cringed at John's words,she wanted to be out of here.She would love to be in her bed right now,having put her daughters to bed and cuddling with her husband to sleep.All she needed at the moment was Michael.

''Where's that chick that came with you?''John heard a voice,making him hide Athena immediately behind the door.It was a Russian lad for sure,walking along with Arthur that had spotted John.''None of your goddamn business,boy.She is not available for your Russian cocks,'m I clear?''Arthur growled out,making the man sigh as he walked away.

''Now,what's going on in 'ere?''Arthur mumbled as he stepped into the room with his brother,noticing Athena behind the door.''What's the matter,doll?''Arthur asked her softly,caressing her cheek gently.It was then,when he placed her long hair to the side that he noticed the red imprint of hands on her neck.

''Those bastards.''He growled under his breath,''It's alright,Arthur.They didn't force themselves all the way,I try my hardest to push them,at least they don't want to rape me since it's all public in here.''She whispered,making the two men sigh.They knew how traumatized she was since the incident with the Italian,they should have thought beforehand to not take her along.

''Alright,look pretty girl.We will go back in there,and ya won't leave our side.No matter what,ya will be alongside me or John boy 'ere.These bastards out there are some real fuckers.They see ya as a nice little prize for their cocks.We won't allow this bullshit.''Arthur promised her,helping her to wear a silky robe that was on the bed since her clothes had been torn.

''Michael's gonna have Tommy's balls for their Christmas tree this year,Arthur.Look at 'er she is fuckin marked.''John sighed as they walked out of the room all together,''Be glad that we won't take part in their Christmas decorations,John.''Arthur mumbled to him as they all walked back in the room.

As soon as she stepped in the room,she wanted to throw up.She hated it.Soon,she spotted Tommy with Tatiana sitting on a sofa together,his arm around her.They saw the young woman step in the room,as well as the Shelby brothers right behind her.Tatiana smirked at the sight of her wearing her robe and got up,Tommy's brows furrowing at that.