𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 2

''SHE HAS A NICE PAIR OF TITS,''JOHN mumbled as his cigarette almost fell from his lips while he was lighting it up.

''Jesus John,she is a kid''Arthur groaned,sipping his whiskey as he looked at Athena while she was cleaning a few of the glasses.He knew that the kid was being used.She was doing more work than she was actually hired to do.

''She is 19.She is an adult,I am allowed to say shit like this.'' John muttered as he looked towards Athena,she was now bending slightly and he could almost groan as he saw further into her breasts.She was wearing a low cut shirt with a V line that was complementing her rack.

''Careful John,you might start drolling in a bit'' Both of the brothers heard the deep voice that belonged to none other than their own blood.

Thomas laid a hand on John's shoulder,patting it,''Can you knock some sense into him?He can't stop talking about her tits.''Arthur mumbled as he took the last sip of his whiskey,''Darling,could you get me another one?''He asked Athena,since she was the only one behind the stool.As said before,she was really doing more work than she was assigned to do.

''Sure,Mr.Shelby.''The young girl said with a cheerful tone,taking Arthur's glass and filled it up with a few cubes of ice and some Irish whiskey.''Oh aren't you a delight in this dam' pub''Arthur smiled at the girl,her cherry lips wide up to her ears as she heard the compliment.

''I would be absolutely pissed and would shoot everyone one of my glares if I was doing all the shit that others should do''Arthur pointed out as Athena was distracted.''You are right,why the hell is she doing Grace's job?Or Harry's for that matter''John spitted out,taking a drag of his cigarette which made Tommy actually question why the hell this girl was doing everyone's work.

''I have no fuckin' idea,but I will be sure to find out.''Tommy groaned as he walked towards Athena after she had served Arthur his second glass of whiskey.

''Sweetheart,could you please inform me?Where the hell are your co-workers?''Tommy asked the girl with a sweet tone as she put down a glass that she was cleaning up.''Harry said that he will be back in two hours,sir,and Grace told me that from now on I am doing her job as the barmaid and she will just pull up at night to sing''She said with a smile as she continued cleaning the glass.

''She did what?''Tommy asked with a tone that made Athena actually scared as she looked up at him.''She told me that you had agreed on it,sir.''She said softly,her heart thumping against her chest.Did she fuck it up already?''No,no love,there's nothing to be scared of,all right?''He smiled softly,rubbing her hand gently which made her smile.''I will have a talk with Grace,very soon.And also,I've told you before.It's Tommy to you,alright?Don't make me feel like an old man,now,aye?''He chuckled,making her giggle.''You are not old..Tommy.''She blushed,''I just say it out of respect''She mumbled,the blush still on her cheeks.

Tommy loved this,oh he absolutely loved this.The blush on her cheeks,the shy smile.It was made him feel like a teenager again.More than that actually.It made him feel like the man that he was once upon a time.The man that he used to be before France.

His smile fell as he heard the familiar sound of her heels clicking on the floor and her scent,her favourite perfume hit his nostrills.Grace Damn Burgess.

Tommy turned around from Athena,looking towards the door.Grace stood there,placing her umbrella down as it was still wet from the rain that was pouring outside.She was wearing a long,emerald green dress that was suiting her figure.Her blonde curly hair looked magnificent above her shoulders and she had chose a red lipstick to compliment her lips.In Athena's eyes,that woman was a goddess.

Grace felt eyes on her and chuckled as she looked up,stroking her dress a bit to shove away any wrinkle that had formed from her sitting in the cab.''Take a picture,it will last longer''She confidently said to the men that were staring at her as she walked towards the bar,her eyes never leaving Tommy's blue ones.

''Why in the fuckin' hell did you do that?''Were the first words that came out of Tommy's mouth and oh,Grace was not happy about it in the slightest.Her confident smirk fell of her lips,as her eyes narrowed.''You come with me.''Tommy mumbled as he grabbed her from the arm,walking her to the office.''Thomas you are hurting me.''She groaned out and glared at him as he opened the door of the office and shoved both of them in.

Athena shook her head at the scene,remembering that she has a job to do.She walked out of the bar,walking towards a table that had an order of beers.''Here you go.''She said with a smile as she placed the four beers on the table,''Anything else you would like?''Athena smiled softly as she took her tray gently.''You,bent over that table,sweet cheeks''A man laughed out loud,which made Athena's smile fall.She did not like this,at all.

''Excuse me?''She muttered out,putting the tray over her chest as she folded her arms,''Oh don't hide those sweet tits,doll.They look so soft.''The man chuckled and let his hand travel to the soft skin of the thigh,her dress right over her knee.''Oh how soft''He chuckled and almost groaned as he touched her lacy garters.''Stop that.''She whined out,trying to pull back but the man literally gripped her thigh to the point that it was hurting her.

''What the fuckin' fuck are you doing there?''Athena heard Arthur's voice,which made her sigh in relief as she looked at him.''Oh come on Arthur,you knew what would happen when you hired this chick.She looks like she was hired for entertainment purposes as well.''One of the other men chuckled,which made the whole table let a laugh,though it was soon stopped as Arthur wrapped his hands around the man's neck that harrased Athena.

''You fuckin' watch your filthy mouth.Respect our girl.She is just doing her damn work here.If I ever see you trying to even touch a dam' hair on her head I will fuckin' shoot you,is that understood?''Arthur groaned out,as he watched his face turning almost blue before he let his neck free.The man gasped,trying to fill his lungs with air once again,coughing out.

''Come with me,sweet girl.''Arthur whispered as he took Athena by the arm gently and walked her towards the bar.''Does it hurt,love?''John asked as she reached him and she nodded her head gently,lifting up her dress slightly.''Fuckin' hell''They both spitted out,the flesh under her garter being all red.''We will put a little bit of ice on that thigh,okay doll?Then you can continue your work.''John whispered and rubbed the flesh softly after he took Athena's permission.

Athena looked at John with a smile and nodded her head softly.

                                                                                      🎀

''You know Grace,this girl isn't responsible for your own shit.Why are you using her?And in what world did you think that giving her instructions was okay?I am the one who can fire people in here.I am the one to assign people in what to do.I don't remember ever telling you that you can do whatever the fuck you want.''Tommy spitted out,taking a drag from his cigarette.

''Oh,come on Tommy,''Grace whispered softly,letting her hands go down to his chest as she was standing over him while he was sitting on his chair,''I am not you,I am fucking you though.I am your favourite fuck.''Grace giggled,''I am more than your fuck actually.I know what I have done to your heart,Thomas.''She whispered and let a kiss down to his neck.

''I like Athena.''Tommy let out,without looking away from the door that he had his stare on,taking another puff.

Thomas Shelby was a very honest man.He,rarely ever hid the truth.He wouldn't fill someone with false hopes,that wasn't him.

And now,in words that he couldn't explain though,his heart was full of her.The beautiful olive-skined woman had stole Thomas Shelby's heart already.