𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 7

TW:mentions of r*pe.

''YOU KNOW,I REALLY LIKE THIS,''ATHENA said with a smile,looking at the lake that was almost in front of her bare feet,giggling as a wave hit her red painted toes.

''I am glad you do,I remember you saying that you don't like the typical dates at the restaurant,so I thought that a picnic after work by the lake would be something special.''Michael smiled to the woman in front of him,taking a deep drag from his cigarette.

''It is,Mikey.''She smiled softly,looking at him.The only source of light was from the candle that Michael made sure to bring,since he knew that they would leave the office at least after 22:00 PM.

''Anything for you,sweetheart.''He whispered,caressing with his free hand her cheek gently,making the girl blush.He smiled as her cheeks became a bit rosy,showing him that his little affection made her heart melt.

''I really like you,Athena.You are sweet,kind.Even after what happened to you,you turn up with a smile at the office every damn morning.I really admire this.''Michael spoke softly,making the girl smile at him before looking at the lake in front of her.

''What I hate is that I won't see that smile of yours again.'' Tommy's words were like a broken record in her head.She knew that she wouldn't let herself turn like him.That night was truly traumatizing,it hurt her physically and especially mentally.But she knew that she shouldn't let that experience ruin her.She wouldn't do that to herself.

She was nineteen years old after all,she had her whole life ahead of her.

''You know what?I shouldn't let that experience ruin my whole life.It was traumatizing,it has ruined me in many ways,yeah.I still flinch at sounds,and I can be very paranoic,but I hope that time will heal me.I pray every day that it will.''She admitted to the man,making him look at her with a gentle look.

''My mum prays for that as well.She prays for you.''He said softly,making her lips curl into a shy smile.''Bless her heart.''She replied,looking at Michael.

''I really like you too,Michael.In my eyes you are a very gentle man,kind,affectionate and sweet.You...you are one of a kind.''She said,honestly.The world had been very cruel to her over the last month.Tommy gave her,her first heartbreak and she got raped,for crying out loud.

But she wanted this.She wanted to give Michael a chance.The man set up a whole date adjusted to her likings,and it was their first date as well.It was truly special to her.

Michael smiled at the woman in front of him,in the inside feeling whole.''Would you be my girl,Athena?''He asked softly,stroking her black her gently.

She smiled up at him,''With pleasure,Mikey.''She whispered,as both of them leaned for the first time.

Their lips crushed,their eyes were closed and just for this moment they felt like they truly had it all.In this moment,they felt that what they needed,was each other.

🎀

''Bet,I will say this very nice and clear,alright?Or you get your ass out of here,as quick as you can or I will have my men kill you.I am kind enough to give you a damn choice.''Tommy said sternly,his voice calm though.He filled himself a glass of whiskey and looked at the coward of a man in front of him.

''Mr.Shelby.''He tried to say but Tommy laughed to his face,shaking his head afterwards.''You are that fuckin' scared that you started calling me Mr.Shelby again.Un-fuckin'-believable.''Tommy sighed and shook his head as he sat down in front of Bet,looking straight into his eyes.

''You know,your little sister has a vagina between her legs and still is more of a man that you will ever be.Can't believe that you were ever a damn blinder.''Tommy said almost breathlessly,rubbing his forehead with the side of his right hand before he placed a cigarette between his lips.

''I am sorry alright?Changretta trapped me.I never wanted my damn sister to be raped,you have to understand this.''Bet said,but in Tommy's ears it was just a bunch of lies.He tried to justify himself when his little sister was raped because of his ass.

''Bet,oh Bet.''Tommy tsked,taking a deep drag from his cigarette.''Excuses.''He sighed,looking at the man in front of him.''You know what you did.Now,I don't feel like repeating myself.You know your damn choices.''Tommy said,not missing a beat.

''Alright,I will leave okay?I will give you my damn cap and disappear during the night.''Bet sighed,looking at the floor.Defeated.

''That's a good boy.''Tommy teased him with a smile,sipping his whiskey.''Now,before you get your ass out of here,I want to know one more thing.''He coughed slightly,taking another drag.

He flicked a little bit of the smoke on his fancy ash tray and looked up at Bet,''Was it truly Changretta that raped your sister?Because I am so sure that he wouldn't go through that,Bet.He put someone else to do that fuckin' disgusting action.''He said,looking straight into his eyes,as always.

Bet gulped slightly and tried to look away but he knew that he couldn't hide anything anymore.He was a dead man walking by now,either way.

''He put one of his men.Antonio Angelis,is his name.''He said honestly to his ex boss,taking a breath.

Tommy nodded his head,''Alright.That's all.''He said,getting up after he grabbed the cap from Bet's head that was already walking to the door of Tommy's office.It was almost 12:00 AM,either way,so they were alone.

''Also,I can't believe that you think that rape is a disgusting action when you have killed plenty of people,Tommy.''Bet had the audacity to say before walking out of the office.

Tommy didn't even turn around,taking another drag from his cigarette.''You truly were never a blinder,Mr.Walkers.I kill men that ask for it,I might kill innocent on the way too,won't lie.People get hurt.But I never,oh we never hurt women here,Mr.Walkers.They are very special creatures,sacred creatures.They fuckin' go through hell and back to bring bastards like you and me in this world.Instead,Mr.Walkers,''Tommy almost breathlessly said before turning around to face Bet,

''We hurt the men that hurt them.''

And just then,before he could even open the door on his own,gunshots were heard in the empty office.Bet Walkers lied dead on the floor before he even knew it.

From the open door,Tommy saw John smiling back at him.Tommy smiled as well.

''By the order of the Peaky fuckin' Blinders.''John said,almost spitting out his toothpick before he lowered the gun.

No man that hurts his own damn sister and betrays his brothers gets away from the Peaky fuckin' Blinders.

A/N:Merry Christmas!