𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 5

''YA'LL NEED TO SHUT IT!''ARTHUR growled at the lot behind him as he was about to step into the Garrison.''She probably can't even take 'er fuckin' legs,she doesn't need that fuss around 'er.''He said sternly,sighing as he opened the door of the pub.

Walking in,they looked around,trying to spot the poor woman.It didn't take more than a minute to spot Athena.She in fact was sitting on a chair,close to the window.She was a mess.Her hair was an absolute mess and looked like the bastard had pull on it way too many fucking times.Her clothes were torn;instead she was wearing a red slip that she kept in one of the bedrooms.Her body had way too many fucking bruises;bruises of hands around her neck,bites and bruises on her breasts that were halfway shown,on her legs,and on her pretty face.Her beautiful,poor face had a cut on her cheek and her plump lower lip was busted.

She had a cigarette between her fingers,and even though she felt everyone's presence,her eyes were still zoned out.Staring at the table in front of her while she was biting her lip.She looked absolutely ruined.Drained.

''Athena,love,''Arthur started,approaching her carefully.His voice soft like silk.''I want in.''She boldly said,not looking up once,even after she took a deep drag from her cigarette.''Wh-What?''Arthur stuttered,confused at what he heard.This was the first time ever that Athena Walkers heard Arthur Shelby stutter.

''I want in.''She repeated herself,now looking up at the family in front of her.''I want to be a fucking blinder.''She said,sounding absolutely confident.She wanted this.''I don't want to be a fucking barmaid,or a secretary anymore.I got into this mess.Now all I have to do is continue and learn to defend my damn self,Arthur!''She let out,her voice cracking at the end of her sentence.Her pretty eyes full of tears.

''Listen love,ya're a woman...''John tried to say,in reality speechless in front of her.For the first time,Arthur and John Shelby felt nervous in front of a woman.''I don't give a shit.So what?I have a vagina instead of a dick,and a pair of tits.I am still very capable,if you ask me,Mr.Shelby.''She said,not missing a beat as she took another deep drag.

''Αθηνά μου..''Bet started,calling her name by it's actual pronunciation,in Greek.Athena raised her hand,shutting her eyes.''Don't,don't call me by that Bet.You are going to talk bullshit about how I cannot join that fucking gang,because you want to protect me.News flash,Benjie!You got me into shit once you gave me that damn job without informing me about a damn thing!So don't even try.''The girl let out,pouring her soul into her words.

''I mean,either way I am already in damn danger!That man...that man ruined me tonight.He absolutely ruined me.He took a huge part of me.My happiness.''She whispered,exhausted mentally and physically.

''Athena.''She heard a deep voice.His voice,and even though she was telling herself that he was the last person she wanted to see,deep down she knew she was lying.He was the first person that she wanted to see after that Italian man let her damaged body on the floor.

''You wanna be a blinder?''Tommy asked her,leaning on the doorway,his cap being held by his hands over his stomach.He had heard everything.Sabini made sure to call at Tom's manor as well.Once he got that call he knew that Sabini's day would end with him burried six feet down to earth.

''Yeah,Tommy.I don't give a shit that I am a woman.''She spat out,literally ready to faint.Thomas Shelby hated himself at the very moment.He wasn't there to protect her.Sabini raped her in his damn pub.The girl looked ill.Along with her damaged body and face,she looked extremely pale.

''You are brave,Mrs.Walkers.''Tommy almost breathlessly said to the woman as he walked towards her,his family quiet at the scene that was taking place in front of them.It was the first time that Esme Shelby was extremely quiet too.