𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 4

TW:That chapter contains abuse and r*pe(not analized though.)

''ATHENA,would you come to my office for a minute?''Tommy asked the girl behind the bar as he walked into his office,not looking up once.

''Sure,in a second.''Athena said sweetly as she let the rag down,wiping her hands quickly as she made her way to Thomas' office,closing the door right behind her once she was in.

''We need to end this.''Tommy breathed out,placing a cigarette between his lips.His words made the girl's smile completely vanish on her sweet lips.''What?''She whispered,confused as she sat down.

It's been almost two weeks since their first kiss.It's been almost one week from their first date.It's been five days since she gave herself completely to him,several times in one night.''What are you talking about,Tommy?''She whispered,feeling her heart falling to her stomach.

''Grace called me.We saw each other,we had sex.She is my woman,Athena.''He said,looking straight at her eyes.Athena didn't know what to say.She couldn't argue with him about cheating on her,because she wasn't even sure if it was cheating.They weren't a couple.They were just dating,it was mostly a dirty little secret.But still,it hurt.She was very loyal to him,even if it had been two weeks.What hurt the most was that every single sweet word that he had said to her,his feelings that he had,were completely disappeared with Grace's call.All vanished with one call from the blonde posh woman.

She wanted to say so much,but on the same time she wanted to say nothing.She felt like there was nothing to fight for.Though,one thing that she truly appreciated at the moment was that Tommy was very honest with her.So,all she did was nod her head.

''Alright,Tommy.''She whispered as she got up.Tommy knew that he was being an asshole to the girl.He knew that he could be more compassionate,he treated her like she was his whore at the moment.He could never express his feelings that well,so he often chose straight honesty than empathy.

Deep down though,one of the things that he would never forgive himself was that he ruined her.Sure,it would be worse if that relationship,or whatever it was,went on for quite some time.He was glad that it lasted that short,in his mind the damage wasn't that awful.

But once he saw that she wouldn't even put up a fight,she wouldn't even curse the shit out of him,he knew that he absolutely fucked her up.And in that moment,Tommy realized that he was her first heartbreak.And that made him feel even shittier than before.

''Athena,''He said,his tone more soft,making the girl look at him,her hand on the doorknob as she was about to walk out and go back to work.

''It's for the best.You will meet someone,close to your age.He will absolutely love you and treat you like the porcelain doll that you are.He will marry you and he will knock you up before you know it.You will be happy,Athena,''Tommy breathed out,breaking a soft smile at her,''He won't be an old man like me,eh?''He chuckled,trying to soften the girl's pain.He tried to spread honey on the open wound.He wanted to see her smile,needed even.

''Okay.''She said softly and opened the door,walking out.Tommy heard the door shut and let out a groan.''Fuck.''He sighed out,shaking his head.Tommy's heart was with Grace.He knew it,and even though he did care about Athena,he knew that his love for Grace was more than he could even fathom.

He was selfish.A selfish asshole.He knew that he should stay away from her,especially that time that his heart was broken from Grace's betrayal.Grace,on the other hand,was blooming from happiness.She knew that this young girl was just an excitement and Tommy was talking bullshit because he was hurt.Athena was just a comfort at a tough time.

He sighed as he finished with his cigarette,wearing his coat and cap after he got up and exited the office.He noticed Athena behind the bar,she was gone.Her usual smile,her cheerful attitude,all gone.And suddenly the Garrison,felt a little bit colder,a little bit more gloomy than before.The glow that the girl radiated to the pub,was gone.