You Do You

"He doesn't care about anything other than his hat and his kitties."

Mayor Humdinger walked through the so called beach of Foggy Bottom, on his way back to the lair. He just came from doing his office work and now it's time for him to go for his daily visit in Adventure Bay.

"Why did he become mayor anyway?"

"Cause he's the only candidate there, duh."

In all honestly, he's jealous of Adventure Bay. Not that he'll say it out loud. They have a relatively good mayor, great citizens, and of course, the PAW Patrol.

Foggy Bottom has... well, nothing noteworthy. It's just fog everywhere.

"Only good thing he does is humiliate us in Adventure Bay. Hmph."

He gathered his kitties on the carrier to prepare for their journey. As he did so, he gazed at the two empty beds in his lair, one with cheetah prints, and the other with robot prints.

His cousin and his nephew had moved out, saying that they wanted to be independent and not intrude on him.

But I know that they did that because they wanted to find their own path without my name tarnishing their achievements. Can't really say I blame them, cause I'll do the same in their position.

"Come on, kitties," he said, surprised at how he managed to not let his voice waver. "It's time for us to go in Adventure Bay."

The kittens looked at him with sad eyes and meowed.

"D-don't look at me like that," he said as he turned away from them. "We have a job to do."

"Meow."

"We'll succeed this time, kitties. We have to."

And even if we don't, at least I did what I usually do. Making trouble the only thing I'm good at, anyway.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Uhh... hi? Hehe. Sorry it took months. Just... not a good year for me, you know? And I didn't have the motivation to write much again.

I hope you at least enjoyed this, and sorry for a short one.