Headcanons #1

Just some headcanons I've thought of while being grounded from using my phone. Enjoy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chase had a taser gun and a pair of cuffs in his police pup pack. He hoped to never use them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Marshall's firetruck has a first aid kit and his reserve EMT pup pack just in case someone gets hurt in a fire rescue.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Skye had her goggles equipped with night vision and her copter with searching lights after her struggle in saving Courtney in the dark.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rocky has his own room in the Lookout basement where he keeps most of his recyclables. He cleans thar room and his recycling truck every month, throwing away all the things he ended up hoarding.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Zuma's fear is actually drowning, which is ironic because he's the water rescue pup. It's the reason why he pushed himself to learn how to swim.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rubble couldn't remember his life before joining the PAW Patrol. He was only three when he joined, and his young mind suppressed the memories to make way for the new and pleasant ones.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ryder's parents are still alive. They live in a neighboring town (not Foggy Bottom) and Ryder occasionally visits them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chase isn't just afraid of the dentist. He's afraid of doctors in general. He's okay with Marshall taking care of him, but he'll freak out if he's taken to the hospital.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Marshall's stage fright and fear of flyimg never disappeared.  He'll only fly if it's required on a mission, and he's only comfortable doing so in his flight pack. Also, he'll only perform in public if Chase convinces him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Skye had to step up as a leader once, and she didn't want a repeat of it. Chase needed rescuing but Ryder was sick and Marshall had to stay behind to take care of him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rocky had to take a bath every other day during rainy season. He always cleans the beach after a heavy rain, which usually resulted in him getting stinky and dirty. He hated it, but it's his job.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Zuma loves skateboarding and snowboarding because they're similar to surfing in some way.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rubble is very skilled at digging because he had to dig himself a shelter against the rain and snow.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ryder was actually really good at breakdancing, but only Chase and Marshall knew of that fact.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Paw Patrol isn't the only rescue team in Adventure Bay.  There's actually a police station, fire station, hospital, and other companies that represent the pups'jobs. They handle the bigger rescues while Ryder and the pups handle the small ones.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Everest had a family in Antarctica, but she got lost in exploring and couldn't find her way home. She found her old home a few weeks before she found Jake, and saw that her family was dead.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tracker was abandoned in the jungle by his owners. They took him to explore the jungle and while he wandered, his owners left.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Everest knew a lot of medical stuff because most of the time, Marshall was either too busy or too far away to help in mountain rescues. She learned a lot of things from him though.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tracker had an instinct of a wild animal and a temper of his breed. He had to keep them at bay whenever he's around Carlos or the Paw Patrol so he won't snap at them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Now for romance

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chase was the one who confessed to Skye, and it involved a lot of stuttering before he was able to get his feelings out.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Everest was the one who confessed to Marshall, because the dally was too shy and insecurw to do so. Everest had to remind him how wrong he was every single day.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rocky was completely clueless when it came to romance, while Zuma was a playpup. It took them a long time and some pushing from the other two couple to get them together.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rubble is happy being single as he couldn't imagine himself being attached to somepup in a romantic way. It was just too disgusting for him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tracker doesn't care about romance.  He's happy exploring the jungle with Carlos, and paid no attention to the flirting couples when they visit.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chase and Marshall look like a couple, but their actions are completely platonic. They see each other as brother in all but blood.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The one below will be info about my OCs. You can skip it if you want to.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Name: Abby
Age: 10
Type: Human
Job: Hospital volunteer

Physical attributes
Eyes: golden brown
Hair: lomg, black, and wavy, up in a ponytail
Skin: olive skin tone
Build: petite
Glasses: thin gold-framed round eyeglasses
Preferred outfit: skinny jeans, fitted turtleneck shirt, running shoes

Others
Vehicle: three-wheeler electric motorcycle
Fear: heights and deep waters
Hobby: reading

Characteristics: smart, quick-thinker, creative, logical in decision-making, empathetic when talking to people, calm in the face of pressure, shy, gentle, soft-spoken, tends to keep to herself

Pet
Name: Chance
Age: 4
Type: Dog
Breed: Labradoodle (brown and white roan)
Job: therapist pup
Collar: solid red
Pup tag: white background with red cross in the middle
Power (if he will have one): healing

Trivia:
-Abby's mom works as a police while her dad works as a firefighter
-Abby wants to be a paramedic someday
-Chance was a gift from one of the kids that she helped
-Chance is more outgoing than his owner

Are they gonna be in Legends?: Maybe. The two will probably be mentioned when the pups would need medical attention.

Will I have a story that involves the two of them?: Not sure. I don't want to make a story that includes my ocs because I'm not exactly fond of reading stories with ocs.

Will they appear in some of my one-shots?: Yes. Their first appearance will be on "Pups Save the Unsavable", where Marshall meets Abby who was a volunteer at the hospital. They won't have a major role, however. And they will appear rarely.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sorry for not updating, I just don't have the motivation to write anything lately.

Anyway, what do you think of an Ultimate Mighty Pup Power Rescue? And what about a comedy drabble of Chase being a fart police? I've got so many ideas but so little motivation to write.