Chapter 1 Into The Game

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Everything felt fuzzy this was common whenever I spent a long night gaming. I knew I should take better care of myself by getting more sleep. It was hard though when I got a new game I became obsessive. I spent a lot to get the new Kimetsu No Yaiba dating simulator game. It hadn't even been released to the public yet but I found a seller on discord who was eager to get rid of it. I was having trouble remembering the game even though I had spent hours playing it. I do remember I had got friend zone a lot by all the love interests.

I push the covers off of me before dragging myself out of bed. I looked at the room in shock this place was too nice to be mine. Just as was at my peak of freaking out I caught a glimpse of someone. I let out a scream when I covered my mouth with my hand stopping the scream. The other person did the same they did every movement I did. Then I realize that I was looking into a mirror.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I shouted

I ran closer to the mirror examining myself closer in it. I didn't look like myself at all in this unrealistic body. There is no way a person can have titis and an ass but no stomach. That was just an unhealthy body image but here I was looking like a curvy hourglass. My skin was smooth with no signs of acne or blemishes. Where were my dark circles from my lack of sleep? Gone. I may look beautiful but it wasn't me. I turn the mirror away so I couldn't see this strange reflection.

"y/n" a soft voice came from the other side of the door

The door was pushed open revealing a woman. She was beautiful with her porcelain skin, pale lavender eyes, and dark brown hair. I had seen her many times but never in 3d.

"Tamayo" I whisper her name in disbelief

A worried expression came across her beautiful face. She stepped into my room until we were face to face. She places her cool hand against my forehead.

"You know I don't like when you call me that it's Aunty to you. You don't seem to have a fever but you seem very pale" She said removing her hand from my forehead

'What the fuck is going on?' I thought

I wanted to freak out but I was scared that Tomayo might get scared if I did so.

"Sorry Aunty I just had a nightmare" I gave her a poorly excuse

"Are you sure you'll be okay with starting school today also I am supposed to leave for Paris today for the art gallery I am running but if you need it I could cancel," Tamayo asked concern

My heart clenched with how concerned she was for me. She reminded me of my own mother.

"No I'll be fine please don't worry," I answered

"Alright I place your uniform in the closet and your school information is on the desk. After you are done getting ready please meet me downstairs" She said