Ending 8

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

It felt like I was being watched. I tried to stay peacefully asleep but every instinct in my body was telling me to wake up. Something dangerous was near sending my body into panic. As soon as my eyes opened I knew I was screwed as I was met with a rainbow color set of eyes.

Doma was leaning on the unknown bed I was placed on. A wide smile was set across his face as he looked at me with a love-sick grin. I pulled the pink ruffle cover closer to my body as Doma made me feel so exposed.

"Good morning princess" Doma spoke his voice cheerful

I didn't greet him back instead I yelled for help "PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME"

My screaming went unbothered by Doma the son of bitch actually started laughing. This strange behavior stops me from screaming for help any further.

"You are too funny Y/n-" Doma said whipping tears from the corner of his eye "-did you actually think someone would come to help you? That's too cute"

Doma stood up backing away from the bed. I could see his chest expand as he took in a large amount of air. Then he screams. He screamed so loud that I smacked my hands over my ears to stop them from ringing. After Doma used all the air in his lungs to scream we just sat there in silence. Doma cupped his hand to his ears as if he was listening for something.

"Do you hear that Y/n?" Doma asked

I didn't answer instead I just sat on the bed looking at him dumbfounded. Doma's face darkened making me shiver.

"When I ask you something you better answer" Doma's voice sounded so un-naturally dark

"S-sorry" I had never been afraid of Doma like this "No I don't hear anything"

Doma's smile returned to his face "Exactly nothing was the right answer"

Why could this guy never just be direct with his answers?

"What are you trying to tell me Doma?" I asked

"That no matter how much you scream no one will come to your aid" Doma explained

My blood went cold. He couldn't be serious.

Doma continued to explain "This mansion is mine and I have set it up to keep you trapped. The windows are shatterproof. Every door and window is armed with alarms. There are over 200 hundred cameras being monitored by a full-time staff. You have a monitor on your wrist that will shock you if you try to leave your floor."

"My floor?" I repeated confused

"Yes, you are allowed anywhere on this floor. I call this floor Y/n's area. If you try to leave this area your monitor will shock you. Also, guards will be sent to receive you and take you back to your room. I suggest you try not to run away in less you want to make us angry."